25

Hello! 🌟 Did you see the special event with Sailub and Pon before the final episode of their series? It was incredibly moving when Sailub gave his speech. He was so emotional that he couldn't continue speaking and ended up hugging Pon. It was such a sweet moment! 🥺💕

Comparing it to their beginnings, it's evident how much they've grown together. At first, their interactions were a bit awkward and filled with nervousness, but now they seem much more comfortable with each other. The way they look at and support each other clearly shows that their affection has grown over time. 🌱💖

It's wonderful to see how their relationship has evolved and how close they've become. Don't you think their connection is really special? 🌟✨ I can't wait to see   the second season of pitbabe ! 📺💫

Jeff 

We headed to the gym, where the mats were already laid out. Sonic went ahead and started stretching, his movements fluid and confident. "Come on, Jeff, start with some stretches. It's important to warm up before any exercise," he said with an encouraging smile. I mimicked him, though my thoughts were still tangled in the image of Alan and Way together.

"First, let's practice how to break free from a grip," Dean explained, approaching me. "Imagine someone grabs you by the wrist. What you need to do is turn your arm towards the attacker's thumb and pull hard." He gently took my wrist, and I followed his instructions, feeling a small spark of confidence as I managed to break free.

"Well done!" Dean exclaimed, his eyes shining with enthusiasm. "Now, try to do it faster." We repeated the exercise several times, and with each attempt, I felt a bit more confident, a bit stronger.

Kenta watched from the side, his arms crossed and an expression of interest on his face. "Not bad," he murmured, stepping closer. "Let me try." Sonic and Kenta began practicing together, their movements becoming more synchronized each time.

Charlie, meanwhile, stayed nearby, his phone in hand but not making any calls. "Jeff, do you want to try something more advanced?" Dean asked, his voice full of excitement. I nodded, determined to keep going.

"Let's practice how to defend against a back attack," he said, positioning himself behind me. "If someone grabs you from behind, the first thing you need to do is lower your center of gravity and turn your body to the side, using your elbow to strike the attacker." He demonstrated the move, then asked me to try it.

I felt a mix of nerves and determination as I followed his instructions. At first, my movements were clumsy, but with Dean's patient guidance, I began to improve. Each time I managed to break free, a small spark of pride ignited inside me.

"That's it, Jeff! You're doing great!" Dean exclaimed, giving me a pat on the back. His words of encouragement were like a balm for my insecurities, and for a moment, I forgot my worries about Alan and Way. That was until I caught his scent and turned to find his intense dark eyes watching me through the door window. I swallowed hard. He opened the door and walked in with a cold calmness. He looked... he looked upset. Alan was really upset.

"What are you doing here, Alan?" I asked, my voice trembling slightly, though I tried to sound firm.

"I came to see you," he replied, his voice low and controlled, but his eyes and aura gave him away.

I pressed my lips together. He... he had no right to be upset. We hadn't done anything wrong. I had told him I wanted to learn. So I lifted my chin and held his gaze as best as I could.

Dean tried to speak, raising a hand in apology. "Boss, I was just..."

"I'll deal with you later," he finally said, stepping forward.