36

Jeff
His lips move with a tenderness and intensity that makes me feel loved and protected. I feel as if each twist and thrust of his tongue is slowly stealing pieces of my soul, without me being able to resist. I don't want to. I wrap my arms around his neck to bring him even closer to me and he leans his head to deepen the kiss. His tears mix with mine, and the salty taste of our shared emotions makes the moment even more real and profound.

His tongue becomes more relentless, intertwining with mine, taking over it, caressing it. He kisses me like the world is ending, with a tenderness and desperation that consumes me. He tugs at my shirt and we part just enough to pull it over my head. I tug at his shirt, desperate to feel it too. He reaches for my lips again, completely taking my sanity away. He reaches for my pants with impatient hands, attacking the button and zipper until the button flies off and the zipper gives way. The pants fall to the floor, along with my underwear, crumpled at my feet. I kick off my shoes and he lifts me up to free me from the pile of clothes. I immediately wrap my legs around his hips, in a frantic attempt to press myself closer to him, to fuse our bodies and relieve the burning need that burns me inside.

He melts his mouth with mine and I feel the fire inside me. A fire that threatens to devour everything and leave us only in ashes, but it doesn't matter. Here, now, together, kissing, nothing else matters. It felt like breathing air after suffocating for days.

My heart beats with tremendous force, each beat echoing in my ears like a war drum. My hands tremble slightly as I caress his face, feeling the softness of his skin under my fingers. It's a tremor I can't control, a mixture of nerves and excitement that consumes me completely.

He gently places me on the bed, giving me a smoldering look that sweeps over me and makes me shiver in anticipation. "Damn, the more I look at you, the more beautiful you become," he whispers huskily before laying down on top of me and getting lost in the crook of my neck.

I close my eyes, hands trembling as I caress everything I can reach as he begins to trail kisses down to cup one of my nipples, fingers pinching the other. His fingers slide delicately over my ribs, my hips, my sides before his tongue follows suit. He bites the skin over my hipbones, then curls his fingers around my base and swirls his tongue around my tip before taking my cock into his mouth, stealing all thought from me.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

My entire body is on fire, desperate for release. His mouth moves up and down at an ever-faster pace alternating with long licks. I can't help but moan as he slides a finger in. Another finger joins in soon after, stretching me out, making me shiver as he twists them inside me, deliciously, sending me into an endless tide of pleasure. Then he sucks, bringing me closer and closer to the edge as he slides in a third finger. He finds a rhythm as he slides them in and out; and twists them. This was too much. And I couldn't take it anymore, giving in to the pleasure that set every nerve ending alight, making me explode. I clutched at the sheets as I threw my head back.

uhmmmmmm

He pulled his fingers out. I heard him undo his belt and pants, and I shuddered in anticipation and excitement. He lifted himself up until he was leaning over me, holding me close. He lined himself up between my legs and then his tip brushed my entrance, pushing in slowly and gently. I cramped at the intrusion, even though my body was begging for more. I breathed in and out slowly, trying to control my breathing and relax. Alan continued to push into me, his movements careful, stretching me slowly, until he was all the way in. It hurt, but not as much as the first time.

He thrust harder and harder as I dug my nails into his back and frantically raised my hips to meet his thrusts. He gripped them tightly and pulled me, faster and faster, until the sound of our bodies colliding and his grunts echoed through the room.