31

Jeff

"You know, now that I think about it, it was even better to be marked. They say that if a marked omega has sex with another alpha, he will be repulsed and it will be difficult, at least at first. That may be what is happening to you. But, you will see that later it will feel so good that you will beg me for more. And if a marked omega is with another alpha, his alpha will disown him. So today we win or win" he exclaimed satisfied. "No matter what, it will be impossible to go back" he finished pulling down my pants and underwear.

I bit the pillows harder, feeling the gags getting more and more intense. Feeling the pain in my wrists from the force I used to try to get away. That could be... could be the reason why, in my visions, Alan regrets loving me. Will he disown me? And I felt my heart clench so hard, I felt like I would die. The mark burned so much that I felt like it was burning me. And for a moment I wished deeply for death.

Kluer positioned himself over me and I heard the sound of his pants zipper coming down. He took the bottle of lubricant that he had put aside and smeared his hand before he began to slide it between my buttocks to try to insert his fingers again. I squeezed my eyes shut feeling helpless and miserable, unable to do anything else and the door swung open.

Before I could even blink, Alan had Kluer on the ground and was driving a knee into his spine, one of his arms twisted backwards. Kluer struggled and cursed, but it was no use against Alan's untamed fury. One of his hands gripped Kluer's wrist while he reached under his vest with the other, pulling out a knife. He brought the knife down and sliced ​​Kluer's fingers off. Kluer's desperate screams echoed in my ears, every note of his voice imbued with a desperation that I found impossible to ignore. My eyes, wide open, refused to look away from the scene.

"This is just the beginning," Alan whispered in a creepy tone, his words filled with dark promise. But was it wrong for me to think he was sexy too? His voice, though terrifying, had an edge to it that made me shiver in a way I couldn't explain.

A tap on my shoulder snapped me back to reality. I turned to see Way, who was looking at me with a mix of concern and relief as he cut the strap that kept me bound. His normally calm eyes were now filled with an intensity I'd never seen before.

"Well, it looks like we made it in time," he muttered more to himself than to me, helping me sit up carefully. I glanced at my tattered shirt and without a second thought, Way took off his jacket and hurriedly put it on me, his hands shaking slightly. He helped me get dressed and now, a little more relaxed, I realized how much my body hurt.

"Way, is he okay?" Alan asked, still staring at Kluer, his voice tense and filled with concern. Outside, the sounds of gunshots, screams, and blows filled the air, creating an atmosphere of chaos and imminent danger.

"He is," Way replied, his voice firm.

"Take him away," Alan ordered without an option for reply, his tone authoritative and determined.

"After you ask the question," Way snapped, before standing still, his gaze fixed on Alan.

Alan took a deep breath, trying to control the fury that burned inside him. "I can get the answer out of him," he snapped coldly, his eyes shining with fierce determination.

Way didn't move, his posture defiant.

"You have 30 seconds," Alan said sharply, his voice a steel blade cutting through the air. The tension in the room was palpable, like a rope stretched to its maximum, about to snap.

Way approached Kluer, his footsteps echoing on the dusty floor. he leaned toward him, trying to get as close as possible. With a slow, deliberate gesture, he touched his shoulder. Kluer squeezed his eyes shut, his face a mask of defiance. Alan, with a sharp movement, yanked his hair back, forcing his eyes open. Kluer's gaze was one of pure terror, his dilated pupils reflecting the dim light of the lamp.