II. I learn the new kid's name, and it's stupid.

CHAPTER TWO

" YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN IT! CLARISSE
GOT A MOUTHFUL OF TOILET WATER!"

" YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN IT! CLARISSE  GOT A MOUTHFUL OF TOILET WATER!"

Cabin eleven was the biggest cabin in all of camp

Cabin eleven was the biggest cabin in all of camp. Hermes didn't care about who he sponsored, so most of the kids with minor godly parents stayed there. Or kids who had to take a while to be claimed. It was a messy situation. So hopefully in the future they'd make more cabins for goddesses like Iris or something.

As Annabeth and I walked in, the attention only turned to us for a second. The campers went back to what they were doing before (Stealing each other's things, gossiping about useless stuff, and making lots of noise) I didn't like being in here that much. It was way too packed for me, and my anxiety was not slowing down.

Annabeth waited patiently, fidgeting with the beads on her necklace. I stayed closer to the door, hoping that i didn't have to be in here any longer.

"Hey, sorry about the wait. I didn't even notice you two were in here until I looked." Luke finally decided to show up after what seemed like forever "Is everything okay?".

The cabin eleven counselor, Luke Castellan. He was about college aged. With sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, and a scar near his eye. I didn't know him that well. But he was the one who came to camp with Annabeth all those years ago.

"Yeah. Chiron told us to check if you had Percy's bunk ready" Annabeth told him "He's up now".

Luke nodded "Yeah. Unfortunately it's not exactly a bunk. There's enough room in here as it is, and the kids that do have bunks aren't willing to give up that privilege. So he'll have to sleep in a sleeping bag for now like all the others. Sorry, Annabeth. Maybe all this wouldn't be such a big problem if we had more cabins for the kids".

I remembered that most of the cabins were only built to hold up to twenty kids. Meaning only twenty places to sleep per cabin (except for the honorary  cabins like Hera's, and the Zeus and Poseidon ones) I stayed in cabin twelve. Dionysus didn't have many demigod children because he was the only god who was loyal to his immortal wife, but he did have three children including me.

Castor and Pollux were their names, and they were twin brothers who were both older than me. We had different mortal families, but at least none of us looked like Dionysus. Just the black hair and the dark eyes.

Then suddenly, I noticed two figures coming around the corner. It was Percy and Chiron. I assumed Chiron finally revealed his true identity to Percy, as he was in centaur form.

"Well, you two have fun" I sighed "I'll see you at dinner, Annabeth."

I was so ready to leave the noisy cabin. I wouldn't be able to stand being in the Hermes cabin, I'd just rather sleep outside or something. The bright sun opened my eyes a bit when I walked out of the cabin. The sun was still warm on the earth, but I could tell it would be the evening soon.

That made me realize I should probably get some sword practice in before dinner. I'd been with Annabeth for the majority of the day, and I didn't get any time to practice. I usually didn't care for training. I was never the athletic and dedicated type, but lately I've been on edge.

Something was wrong in the air, and everyone's been on edge since Christmas. I figured it was something to do with whatever got stolen on Olympus. The satyrs have been talking about a theft, and the weather's been terribly weird too. So obviously Zeus was pissed about something.

It also didn't help that I've been having weird dreams. Having dreams was a normal occurrence in the life of a demigod, but I felt like these dreams mean something. It was like I was seeing into someone else's life. They were like memories of dark times, and they were trying to tell me something.

But whenever I woke up in the mornings, the things I saw faded away from my brain. So each time I tried to remember at least one thing. Even then it still made no sense. These thoughts pissed me off so much that i didn't even realize i already had my sword in my hand, and I was standing in front of a straw stuffed dummy.

The middle of the dummy had been sliced open, and the straw from the inside was falling over the ground. I took a deep breath before walking away from the training grounds, putting my sword back up on the weaponry wall.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Percy being dragged away by Clarisse La Rue. I quickly forgot all about my dreams for a moment. I ran towards them, but by the time i got close enough, the daughter of Ares already had Percy in the bathrooms. I stood by Annabeth who was watching from the doorway.

Percy tried to thrash and kick as Clarisse and her sisters pulled his head closer to a toilet bowl. I wanted to help him, but before I could something happened. The pipes in the bathroom rumbled louder and louder. Clarisse and her stupid sisters screamed, being thrown back by a gush of toilet water.

The water strayed away from Percy, not even touching him. The Ares kids ran out of the bathroom which was covered in pluming water. I was far enough that the water didn't touch me either, but Annabeth unfortunately got it all.

"Okay, what did I miss?" I blinked.