VIII. Daniel Radcliffe VS Medusa! Fight!!

CHAPTER EIGHT

"POSE ON ME, LEFT AND RIGHT. DO YOU WANNA START A FIGHT?"

 DO YOU WANNA START A FIGHT?"

After what just happened, I was not so excited to have ran into Medusa

After what just happened, I was not so excited to have ran into Medusa. It took me a while to put two and two together by what she was saying, but it was definitely the same gorgon from the myths. Annabeth and Grover realized that too. Obviously, Percy was oblivious to this.

"Percy?" Annabeth was shaking him to get his attention. "Maybe we should go. I mean, the ringmaster will be waiting."

Percy still didn't move like a dumbass, and Medusa was still giving that creepy smile. She turned on Annabeth this time.

"Such beautiful gray eyes," She told Annabeth again. "My, yes, it has been a long time since I've seen gray eyes like those."

She reached out as if to stroke Annabeth's cheek, but Annabeth stood up abruptly. I wasn't so anxious anymore. So I stood in front of them. "Well, we're going to be on our way now. Thank you so much for the food."

I obviously didn't mean that, but Medusa still smiled creepily. I knew she was up to something. Because usually monsters would've already attacked and revealed themselves the second we wanted to leave.

"Yes!" Grover swallowed his waxed paper and stood up. "The ringmaster is waiting! Right!"

Percy still didn't move from his seat, I glanced over at him trying to get him to get his ass up. He didn't.

"Please, dears," Aunty Em pleaded. "I so rarely get to be with children. Before you go, won't you at least sit for a pose?"

"A pose?" Annabeth asked warily.

"A photograph. I will use it to model a new statue set. Children are so popular, you see. Everyone loves children."

"No thank you, Miss" I said through my teeth "We don't have time for that. Come on, Percy."

"Sure we can," Percy said. "It's just a photo, Lydia. What's the harm?"

I rolled my eyes. If we got out of this mess alive, I was going to blame him for as long as I could. New demigods always messed things up.