Wade needs a hug

Logan's POV

What's going on? He was all smiling, cutely... wait, cutely? I'm thinking that right now?Hum kind of but never mind, that's not the point. He became so sad looking and muttered something about not being attractive, then some stuff about Vanessa, his ex.

I knocked on the door, and he didn't reply but I heard some little sobs. He's crying?

I opened the door, and Wade was wearing his mask and silently sobbing.

- Bub... what's wrong? I asked, my usual frown changed into a worried expression.

I've always treated him like shit, only because I don't know how to let my guard down when I have emotions. I always express every feeling of mine through anger, a bad habit I've developed to cope. It's definitely easier to say "fuck you" than "I love you" for me, so I definitely played a part in making him sad... I'm really a jerk.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wade's POV

- Peanut I... I said through sobs.

He looked really worried.

My mask was getting soaked with tears, but I don't wanna remove it.

- I... it's really stupid, Logan.

- Take that mask off, he commanded.

- I don't want to, I answered.

- Right now, bub. Wolvie replied.

Why? Why is he asking me to remove it? He wants to see my ugly face?

I got pulled out of my thoughts by Logan pulling my mask off my face and harshly throwing it on the floor.

- Why do you want to see my face so badly? I inquired. Don't you wanna barf everytime you see it? Cause that's what I feel everytime I see my reflection in the mirror. That's probably why my ex left me, too. Since I became disfigured... my life has never been the same.

- Because I... I don't mind! he said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Logan's POV

Tell him how you feel you idiot. It's not gonna kill you, what are you afraid of? He's basically drooling for you all the time.

What happened in the Honda Odyssey... when he declared he was waiting for our team up...when he said I was the best Wolverine...when he was staring at my abs (yeah I noticed), when he came to comfort me yesterday after my nightmare... and I hugged and kissed him.

This doesn't mean anything, does it? This warmth in my chest when I'm near him, how I blush when he calls me "Peanut" or "Wolvie", those butterflies in my stomach... It can't be nothing. Fuck it I think I've fallen in love with this dumbfuck.

- Logan??? Are you there? Wade asked, waving his hands and snapping his fingers in front of my face.

- Mh, what? I replied, getting back to reality.

- You were zoned out BIG TIME here little Wolvie... You were staring at me blankly, but like you weren't there. Is there something on your mind you want to talk about? wondered Wade.

Yes, you.

- First of all, you need a hug. I must at least pay you back for comforting me last night, don't you think? I said.

Then I tightly hugged him, and my heart started to beat faster. I wanted him. He hugged back and his usual smile reappeared. This cute smile.

I am getting weak when he smiles like this

...