I'm here for you

Logan has nightmares often, ever since that horrible day, when he was stupid enough to leave his friends to die alone. It was like a punition he knew he deserved, but he was sick of it, really. It's why he would often get himself black out drunk so he wouldn't have them or wouldn't remember them. But now he had fallen asleep by himself, cuddled with Wade.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Logan's POV

Here I was again. I heard them screaming for me to save them. But this time, my body wouldn't respond to my commands. I was just paralyzed. Nothing to do, can't even scream as my voice is gone too. Like I was imprisoned in my own body, the only thing I could feel was the tears running down my cheeks, and the nervous sweat trickling all over me. My thoughts, however, weren't stopped at all. They were racing so fast I was getting dizzy and my breath started to quicken.

(During this moment Wade woke up from his nap, and he saw the other man breathing heavily and his brows furrowed, and he wondered if he should wake him up, but opted to just hug the man a bit tighter.)

Suddenly I see a silhouette coming from far away, running. A very familiar man in a red suit. What is Deadpool doing here? I'm happy to see him though. He arrives next to me, puts a hand on my shoulder and caresses my face with the other hand. I blushed.

- B... bub? I muttered as my voice came back, sobbing.

- I'm here, I'm here peanut don't worry.

He wrapped me in a tight hug and I felt immediately better.

- What are you doing here?? I asked.

- Wolvie, I'm here for you. You cannot change the past, but it's alright. Everyone makes mistakes and screws stuff up. But you know what? I won't let you down.

My face was red like a tomato.

- Awwwwww bub I-

I get closer to his face, pulled out his mask and french kissed him.

I woke up and I was indeed kissing the merc beside me.

He broke the kiss to say:

- Wow, the big bad Wolverine is kissing me in his sleep now? Can't get enough of me since this morning?

- Oh fuck you, I replied.

To kiss and all that with Wade consciously was a thing, but doing it involuntarily while asleep was something else. I was a little embarrassed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wade's POV

- Aww peanut, were you dreaming about what we did? I winked to him.

- Actually, no. *Logan blushes* I- I was having a nightmare and you came up and hugged me so I... I kissed you. You told me you were here for me... and that you'd never let me down.

My Wolvie was now a blushing mess. So goddamn cute.

- You're so adorable, you, I said, blushing too.

- Not really bub, he said. ᴺᵒᵗ ᵃˢ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ.

- You know I heard that, right? I pointed out.

- Shit! He said. By the way, you probably know I've only dated woman before, right? But now I- since I- since I met you I... discovered I'm bi. I think I- I prefer men though.

- Hi bi I'm De-

- If you make that stupid lame dad joke, I'll shove my claws in your throat and you won't be able to talk till your vocal chords are healed, replied the Wolverine dryly.

- Woah, that's my bad boy. So sexy, I said.

- Shut the fuck up! By the way I'm taking you out for dinner tonight, bub. What do you want to eat? he asked.

- I feel like eating pizza, a big ass pizza. I'm hungry, I answered.

- So let's go, Logan pressed. I'm fucking hungry too.

...