I don't wanna fall in love

Logan's POV

What kind of pathetic crap did I become right now?? Crying in the arms of the most annoying man I know, that goddamn Merc with a mouth. And I'm letting him hug me...

After a few instants, I hugged back.

I haven't felt like this in a long time, felt loved and cared about?? Almost forgot what it was like.

I don't think he's that ugly, finally. Well he is, but least his eyes filled with concern are making me feel something warm inside. What the fuck is this???

I break the hug and look at Wade attentively. He just looks sorry for me, and I feel really bad and embarrassed from the ruckus I caused. And the couch I just ruined by involuntarily stabbing myself...

Then I notice the pajamas he's wearing, there's... ME on it?? It might have been laundry day... there's no way someone would want to wear this willingly, bc I'm trash.

Anyway I buried my face in a pillow bc I was blushing for some reason.

- Don't like my pajamas? asked Wade, with a little frown.

- N-no, that's not that. It's just that... that I uh, was it laundry day? Bc why would you wear pjs with that trash on it?? I enquired.

- Peanut, that's... that's you, why do you say that? he replied.

- Fuck, I know that's me, I'm not that stupid. But you know what I did. I cannot change it.

- I've been a Wolverine fan for a long time, Wade revealed.

- Sucks that you got stuck with the worst one then, uh? I said.

- Don't you remember what I told you yesterday? the dude wearing my face said.

- About? Your mouth is always open so you probably told me like 10 thousands things yesterday, I chuckled.

As I said, I'm not stupid, I knew exactly what he meant. But I chose to play dumb because I wanted to hear him say it again.

- I think you're the best Wolverine, he declared with a smile. God, he's so cute. My whole body feels fluttery and warm inside.

My cheeks became as red as his Deadpool suit, and he noticed it.

...