God's Perfect Idiot

After eating, we headed up home. Then, when we arrived there...

I realized I'm really God's Perfect Idiot. BECAUSE WHERE IS DOGPOOL??? Last time I saw her was last night, a little before Al left. I know she didn't bring Mary Puppins when she left to see her friends, because she was disgusted when she touched the dog's tongue.

So it means SHE RAN AWAY when Al opened the door and left. And I WAS TOO CAUGHT UP IN MY FEELINGS FOR LOGAN that I haven't EVEN NOTICED she ran away!! Fuck, they say love is blind BUT IT MADE ME AS BLIND AS FUCKING BLIND AL WTF???

I let myself fall on the couch, distressed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Logan's POV

- What the fuck is wrong with you bub? You haven't said a word in like 2 minutes, and for you it's not normal, I asked.

- DOGPOOL DISAPPEARED!!! yelled Wade.

- Oh, it's only this ugly gremlin? I couldn't care less, I replied.

- YOU'RE HEARTLESS, LOGAN HOWLETT! he screamed.

He seems really mad. He never called me by my whole name before.

- We need to find her ASAP!! Maybe some bad guys had caught her? he continued.

- We? I enquired. What makes you think I will help you? I hate that creature.

- You don't. You pretend to hate her. Cause if you love me, you can't hate her.

- Well fine, I'll help you, FOR THIS TIME, I grogged. Wade rolled his eyes.

We looked around the block, and in the neighborhood and found nothing. Wade started working on those lost posters on his laptop, put her picture, and added his number. Then he printed a shit ton of them with his old printer.

We spent the rest of the evening hanging these around the whole quarter. After doing this, we walked back to the apartment.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wade's POV

Arriving home, I was so tired I went and crashed in my bed.

Crossing my fingers hoping that those posters will be useful. I've been a bad dog dad and I hate myself. I guess I don't deserve her...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Logan's POV

Poor bub looked so worried and sad... I should go see if he's ok.

I entered the room, and he seemed to be already asleep. Whatever, the bed is comfier than the couch so I tucked myself beside Wade and dozed off too.

I was half asleep when I heard him muttering something like: Stay with me... can't die on me... little doggo...

So I gently shook the younger man's shoulders to wake him up.

- Bub she'll be ok, she won't die. Don't worry too much. If I could help you save your world, I'm pretty sure I can help you save your dog as well.

- Thank you... he said, falling back asleep.

I closed my eyes back as well.

...