Nightmare

Logan's POV

- You're fucking lying, ME, the BEST Wolverine?? I yelled at Deadpool. Stop saying shit just to try to reassure me. All I've ever done is fuck everything up! I'm the worst and I know!  Hell, I let down my entire world, Paradox said the truth. And I hate myself for it. Every day.

The scene changes, and I found myself back in the day all the X-Men died... and I heard them calling for help, but didn't come back. I was watching the scene from the third person, unable to change my troubled past even in my goddamn mind.

Why didn't I? What the fuck took over me??

My breath quickened seeing this, my heart started to beat like it wanted to get out of my body. I couldn't pick up my breath no more, I was hyperventilating and dizzy.

AAAAAARGHHH! I yelled loudly, waking myself up. I felt pain in my legs as I realized I had unwillingly stabbed my thighs as my claws got out due to a bad reflex reacting to the nightmare. I was shaking, sweaty and breathless as I slowly retracted my claws from my own thighs, wincing to the pain.

I tried to make sense of my surroundings, to remind myself I wasn't in my dream no more, but I was still stuck in a panic attack.

Wade woke up and ran to me. (The oldie woke up too but I guess she thought she was dreaming bc she fell back asleep)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wade's POV

-What's wr- I tried to ask, but couldn't finish my sentence before being cut off.

- Leave me the fuck alone! Logan yelled, in a fetal position. I'm fine, he said, but his trembling voice and the new blood stains on his legs indicated otherwise. He didn't even look up.

He's crying?  What is going on?

I walked towards Logan and put my hand on his shoulder. I immediately felt the Wolverine's claws piercing my hand. I could regenerate easily, but it didn't mean that it didn't hurt. Ouch.

- Don't fucking touch me, grumbled Logan.

- Please, look at me, and try to match my breathing, I suggested.

- Fuck off- hum ok then I can fucking try, he said gruffly.

It look Logan a few minutes to finally calm down and breathe normally. I had put my hands on the other man's shoulders, but this time I didn't get stabbed.

That's progress, I thought.

Logan was still silently crying so I wrapped him into a hug. I was sure I'd get stabbed, bc Logan wasn't really the hugging type, but right now he didn't seem to mind. He was crying on my shoulder, and I wondered for how long did he kept everything inside, probably for so long. But now I think he needed to let it all out. I rubbed his back (mind you, he was still shirtless)

He's as cute when he shows vulnerability than when he acts tough fr. And it's even cuter that he let me hug him. I'd have expected to have 6 adamantium claws in my body by now, but it didn't happen.

...