I love you dumbass

Wade explained how he felt, that he was disgusting and ugly and unlovable, etc.

- Ok... in fact I LOVE YOU dumbass, said the Wolverine. I know your skin is scarred, but I don't give any fucks. Bub, your smile is genuine and adorable. No one has smiled to me in a long time, it was always "go away, you're not welcome here". Finally, I was welcome somewhere. And I think I realized what I felt when you said: "You know what, you're the best Wolverine" you don't know how much it meant to me. I felt this kind of warmth in my chest...This moment has been living rent free in my head ever since and keeps replaying.

- Woah. said Deadpool, utterly shocked.

He couldn't find the words to reply to the other's confession. So he just stood there, mouth wide open in surprise.

- Oh no, I think I broke Wade! joked Logan. I know how to restart the system though.

Logan got closer and started kissing Wade. Their kisses got more passionate, and their bodies were slowly roaming against each other. The mercenary felt himself getting aroused and his member was growing hard in his pjs, brushing against the honey badger's thigh.

Logan lightly moaned. He wanted this too. His own member reacted too, getting up.

- Bub I love you... mhmm, said the older man.

- mhmm...I love you too peanut. Always did, replied the younger one. Come here, my best Wolverine...

To these words, Logan got so happy he could feel the comforting heat in his heart, now radiating in his whole body.

They quickly removed their clothes, and Wade gasped again while he saw Wolvie's abs. And all the rest too. Wolverine studied the mercenary's scarred body as he caressed it softly.

- You're like a living sensory toy, in the best way, said Logan.

-Wow, despite all the weird stuff I've been called, this is new. I love it, Wade grinned.

They were just lovingly discovering each other's body, and Wade was getting more confident with the way he looked. The scarred man traced the abs of the other one with his finger, earning him some little laughs from Logan because it tickled.

Both men were touching the other's sensitive member, their lower body gradually filling with a heating sensation, which seemed to get hotter as they continued. They were in perfect sync with each other, knowing when to stop each other to delay their ultimate pleasure, so they could make this last longer. It was like they were destined to be together.

- Oh, holy shit bub, if you knew how long it's been since I've done this...

- You love this, Peanut? It feels good?

The older man just moaned in response.

- And mh- you? Logan said.

- Oh Jesus yes, Wolvie.

- It's so cute when you call me that, ohh I love you so much bub.

- You're cute toooo ~ when you say bub, oh my god, said Wade. Oh tell me, am I the best Deadpool now?

- Holy shit, yes, you are, damn it. I'm so close to heaven right now. Please say it.

- Oh~ what?

- You ~ you know what I mean, bub, ahh please.

- You are... the best Wolverine... of all, you know ~

- Oh my fucking god, thank you, wow, said Logan as his body contracted and released at the peak of the pent up pleasure. His claws got out too.

- Got a bit of a praise kink, Wolvie huh?

- Well yeah... and now what would take YOU to the sky?

- I'm... I want you to growl at me while you kiss my neck. And please touch me a little faster. This is so sexy, Wade said.

- ~ growls ~ You taste soo good, bub ~ grunts ~

The mercenary felt the Wolverine's hot breath on his neck, his kisses, and his animalistic sounds while he was going faster and it sent him over the edge.

- Holy fuuck, Wolvie, damn ~ he said as he got his release too. You're sooo good.

Both men were now cuddling, Deadpool being the big spoon and Wolverine was the small one, and they fell asleep like this.

...