Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The characters, incidents, and dialogues portrayed in this story are products of the author's imagination and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

The depiction of mental health conditions, such as ADHD and Bipolar disorder, is not intended to serve as a clinical representation. The events and scenarios in this story are fictionalized and should not be interpreted as reflecting the experiences or opinions of real individuals or institutions. Reader discretion is advised, as some themes may be sensitive or emotionally charged.

Enjoy the story and remember that fiction serves as a lens through which we can explore various aspects of the human experience.

-----

Dear Readers,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend my sincere apologies for the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that you may have encountered in this book.

As an author, my goal is to provide you with a polished and enjoyable reading experience. Unfortunately, it has come to my attention that certain mistakes slipped through the editing process, and for that, I am truly sorry.

Please know that I take full responsibility for these oversights. I am committed to correcting these errors in future editions and ensuring that my work meets the standards you deserve.

Thank you for your understanding, patience, and continued support. Your feedback is invaluable to me, and I am dedicated to improving my craft.

Warm regards,
[wavygleam]

Copyright © 2024 | wavygleam