Part 19- Stacey and Tori

Tori pov 

 It's been a few days since I came out of hospital and my mind is still all over the place. I have 2 children already with one on the way, me and Carter is complicated, yes we are married and have kids together but our relationship keeps being bashed in all different directions. I was currently on the sofa watching the telly whilst Hope and Theo were having their naps. Carter was currently at work so I was just resting. There was a knock at the door so I stood up and quietly went to answer it. 

As I got to the door, I unlocked it and opened it. That's when my whole body froze. It was Stacey. I just stood still not knowing what to do. Stacey said "please Tori don't shut the door, I need to talk to you," 

"you need to leave before I ring the police" I mumble 

"give me 5 minutes, I know I don't deserve it but there's something you need to know," Stacey begs 

I sigh and I let her in, I took her into the kitchen. I sat down opposite Stacey. I said "what do you want Stacey?"

Stacey began to become very nervous and fidgety. Stacey then said "there's something you need to know," 

"just get on with it and then leave please" I said started to get irritated. 

"I'm your sister" Stacey said 

My whole world came crashing down right then, no this cannot be true. Stacey has made my life a living hell. I look at her confused and I said "no your not, what twisted games are you playing this time,"

"None, Tori it's true, about 22 years ago I was adopted by my mum and dad now, I asked them to tell me who my real parents are and my dad is your dad. He got with my biological mum 23 years ago and then he walked out on her because he was having an affair with her and your mum found out she was pregnant with you. My biological mum couldn't bring me up so she gave me up for adoption," 

No this can't be true, my mum and dad loved each other, my dad wouldn't have had an affair. Would he? 

I look at Stacey and I said "please can you leave" 

Stacey stood up and she said "I'm sorry'

Then she left. What is going on?

Carters pov

I was currently on my way home from work. Leon was walking with me because he wanted to see the kids. He was over the moon that me and Tori was having another baby.  We walked up my street and I noticed Stacey leaving my house. Panic started hitting me straight away and me and Leon ran to the house. I went straight in and found Tori in the kitchen. I said "babe are you ok, I just saw Stacey leaving here"

Tori looked at me with red shot eyes. I whispered "she's my sister," 

Me and Leon looked at her confused. I said "what?"

Tori looked at me and she said "she's my sister," 

Tori explained to me what Stacey told her about being adopted and that Stacey's biological dad was Tori's dad. I was sat in shocked. Leon made us all a drink and then we sat down. Tori said "she can't be my sister can she, she's made my life hell," 

What are we going to do?

Is Stacey telling the truth?

Thank you for reading 😊