Part 15 Visiting the grave

Carter POV

I arrive at mum and dad's hoping Tori and the kids are still there. I want to take Tori to see her mum and dad's grave so I booked my private plane and I packed a few bags quickly. I knocked on the door but there was no answer so I walked straight in. I heard voices in the front room and it was Adrian playing with Jake, I said "Alright boys, where is everyone?"

Jake turned his head quickly and said "Howdy big brother, there all in the back garden, well apart from Toby and Matthew there upstairs on their laptops,"

I laugh at him and I said "What's with the accent?"

Adrian laughed and he said "He woke up with it, I think he thinks he's a cowboy or something,"

I laugh then I made my way out into the garden, I noticed everyone was around the pool. I walked over to them and I heard Theo shout "Daddy!"

I smile at him then he ran over to me and I picked him up. Tori looked at me and she looked so sad, even though she was trying to put a happy smile on, I knew deep down she wasn't. I gave mum, dad and Hope a kiss then I put Theo back into the water. I sat by Tori and she asked "What you doing here? I thought you were in meetings all day,"

"I rescheduled them, I'm so sorry baby, I forgot what today was. You should of reminded me," I replied

"It's fine Carter, I didn't want you to have any time off, I know you love your job too much," Tori said

"But I love you and these kids more, listen mum and dad are having the kids for a couple of days, I'm taking you somewhere. No buts were going," I said

Tori looked at me confused, we said goodbye to the kids and everyone else then I held her hand and we walked to the car. My friend Liam was waiting for us, so we got into his car and he took us to the airport. Tori was looking at me confused, I smiled at her slightly then we got onto my private plane. Tori asks "What's going on?"

"You will see," I smiled

We sat down and the plane took off.

Tori POV

We were sat on the plane and I was looking out the window at all the scenery. About 2 hours later the plane stopped. Carter grabbed my hand and then we got of the plane, I looked around and I froze. What are we doing here? I look at Carter and I said "What are we doing here Carter?"

"I wanted you to visit your mum and dad's grave, maybe that might cheer you up a little bit. I know there not around but they still love you and they are looking down on you," Carter replied

We started to walk and Carter took me to a hotel just round the corner from the airport, I put our bags onto the bed and then Carter asks "Do you want to go now or would you like some food first?"

"Can we get some food first, gives me chance to think of what I want to say to them," I reply

Carter nodded then we quickly got changed and made our way to a restaurant. I sat down and a waiter came over to us, I looked at him and I thought I recognised him. That's when it clicked, it was Josh, a guy I use to go to school with. He looked at me and said "Can I..."

"OMG Tori what are you doing here?" Josh asks shocked

I smiled at him and I say "Hey Josh, long time no see. I'm here to see mum and dad's grave, its their anniversary today,"

"Oh hun, I forgot, you going to see your cousin while your here, I know she's missing you," Josh asks

I shrugged my shoulders and I said "I don't know, being here brings everything back,"

Carter looked at me confused and Josh said "Anyway we'll  have to meet up soon, what can I get you?"

We ordered our food then Josh went and got it. Carter asked "Who was that?"

"His name is Josh, we went to school together, he was one of my best friends," I reply

Carter smiled slightly then our food arrived. We ate our food then I said bye to Josh and we left. I looked at Carter and I said "I'm ready,"

Carter knew what I meant so we started walking towards the grave. Luckily I knew this town from when I lived here. I stayed really quiet not knowing what to say. I just wish my mum and dad were here, they would love Theo and Hope and I know they would be excited that me and Carter are together. We got to the grave and Carter went and sat on a bench whilst I sat with mum and dads grave. I really didn't know what to say to them, Its been a while since I've been here. I look at their names and I say "Hi mum, Hi dad, I miss you both so much, so much has happened, I don't know if you would be proud or disappointed in me. You have 2 grandchildren now Theo is adorable, just like Carter. Theo is a little angle, he reminds me of you dad, he's just so kind and caring just like you daddy. And Hope she is such a cutie, it was her birthday the other day and all I wanted to do was ring you and tell you both how her day has been, Hope is more like me, she has my eyes and my hair. I really wish you were both here, I hate going on day by day without you guys here. Why did you go too soon?"

I carried on talking to them, I think I was there for about an hour just telling them about everything that's happened. Eventually the tears started falling down my face, I didn't realise I was crying. Carter must of walked over to me because I felt him pull me towards him. I put my head on Carter's shoulder and he said "Come on lets take you home,"

I smiled at him slightly and we went back to the hotel, I sat on the bed and Carter said "Shall we watch a film, we don't have to go home yet,"

I nodded then I went for a quick bath and Carter went to get us some snacks. I'm really glad Carter done this all for me. Hopefully I will feel much better.

Thank you for reading! Hopefully a few more parts will be uploaded!