Part 24 carters home

Tori PoV

Today is the day that Carter is coming home. I have missed him being at home. He had to stay in hospital for 2 more weeks after he woke up just so the doctors can keep an eye on him and see if he was fit to come home. Tom went to the hospital to pick Carter up so me and the kids all made daddy a banner and then we hung it up. It said 'welcome home daddy' he's going to love it, I thought to myself. 

I just finished cleaning up the mess that we made when I heard the door go and there was voices in the hallway. I smiled at the kids and then the living room door open, I turned around and stood there was Tom and Carter. Me and the kids shout "WELCOME HOME DADDY!"

The kids ran over to Carter and gave him a big hug. I walked over to him and pecked him on the lips and whispered "I've missed you" 

Carter kissed the top of my head and then he sat down gently on the sofa. He was still wearing his cast and he had to have crutches to help him move. The kids went off to play in there play area of the living room. Tom gave me a hug and he said his goodbyes and left. I cuddled into Carters side and I felt him flinch, I move slightly and I said "did I hurt you?"

"No baby, sorry my ribs are still sore," Carter replied

I went to move slightly so I'm not leaning on him and he pulled me right back, Carter said "come back here, your not going anywhere,"

I went back into him and I put a film called hocus pocus on, and we sat and watched it whilst the kids were playing. After a while I heard a knock on the door, I stood up and went to open it. I opened the door and Stacey was stood there. I sigh and say "come in,"

I let her in and we went into the living room. We sat down and Stacey said "I heard what happened to you Carter, sorry you went through that,"

"Thanks Stace," carter replied slightly 

Stacey looked at me and I said "what are you doing here Stacey?"

"Tori we haven't seen each other since the results and I just want to know what's going to happen from now on," Stacey asked 

I look at Carter and he squeezed my knee sympathetically. I sigh and I say "look Stace nothings going to change, yes we have found out we are sisters but I don't want you anywhere near me or my family. You put me through hell and I can never forgive you for that. I'm sorry if that hurts but that's the way it has to me,"

"Ok, I understand," Stacey replied 

Just then I could see the coldness in Stacey's face like something was going to happen. Stacey stood up and said goodbye and then she left. I turn and looked at Carter I said "do you think she is going to do something to hurt me because I told her I want nothing to do with her,"

"No babe, I don't think she will but honestly you never know with her," Carter said 

I sighed and then Carter needed to go to the toilet so I helped him up and he left the room. I quickly messaged Leon to let him know about Stacey and then Hope needed her nap time so I took her to her cot. When I went back downstairs I found Carter asleep on the sofa and Theo was asleep next to him. I smiled and put a blanket over them and I went in the kitchen just prep our tea.

I don't want to be looking over my shoulder all my life but it looks like I am going to have to watch my back. 

Thank you everyone for reading. There will probably only be a few more chapters to this story.  But I won't be finished writing, I will be coming back with a new story. 😌