XV

Lustful Sensations
t/w: sex & profanities

The house feels like a snug refuge from the crisp evening air outside. Holiday lights cast a warm, inviting glow, their soft colors reflecting off the walls and filling the room with a gentle, festive light. The fire crackles in the hearth, its warmth seeping into the room and enveloping us in a comforting embrace.

North and I have drifted away from the festive hustle of the day, finding solace in the quiet sanctuary of our home. The aroma of pine and cinnamon lingers in the air, mingling with the subtle scent of the spiced wine we enjoyed earlier.

We're alone now, and the intimate atmosphere feels almost palpable.

I catch North's gaze as he stands near the fire, his eyes w a r m and filled with a tenderness that makes my heart race. The flickering light dances across his face, highlighting the love always so evident in his eyes.

He reaches for me, his hand gently cupping my cheek.

His touch is both familiar and electrifying, sending a shiver down my spine.

I lean into his hand, savoring the warmth and strength of his presence. His thumb brushes lightly against my skin, a silent promise of the intimacy we share.

"Come here," he murmurs, his voice low and inviting. I step into his embrace, feeling his arms wrap around me in a protective, loving hold. I rest my head against his chest, listening to the steady, comforting beat of his heart.

"Yes, baby?" I smiled at him.

He didn't respond, he just kissed me out of a sudden.

"Fuck it," he cursed.

We aggressively make our way to the plush rug in front of the fire. The eagerness beneath us contrasts with the heat radiating from the flames. I can't help but moan as I feel the warmth of the fire and the warmth of North's body merging together, creating a cocoon of comfort and affection. North gently lowers us onto the rug, his hands sliding along my waist in a way that makes me shiver with pleasure.

North gaze into my eyes, his gaze filled with a deep, genuine love. "I've been waiting for a moment like this," he says softly.

He's stroking my calf absently, his touch warm and soothing, while I trace gentle patterns on his chest with my fingertips.