10 things I use to believe when i was little

I was nominated by friends to do this because what I was little I believed in the weirdest stuff.

1. I thought if you kissed someone you had to marry them

2. I thought rain was when the gods flushed the toilet or when they cried.

3. I thought girls wore stockings and that's why girls seemed to have no hair on their legs (boy was I wrong)

4. I thought that Christianity was a made up thing. Ie when I was 7 I thought someone in the past had forgotten to do their homework over the weekend and the teacher asked them where their homework was, and they replied with I was at church, and the teacher would be like, what's church. So yeah, at one point in my life I thought some little boy who had forgotten to do his homework had made up an entire bible and religion.

5. I thought if you slept next to your partner you or they would get pregnant.

6. I thought bras stood for BATTLE READY ARMOUR, because of Codename Kids Next Door.

7. I thought Australia and America were the same place.

8. I thought Australia and America were next to each other.

9. I thought the yellow light in traffic lights meant going faster instead of slowing down.

10. I thought toys had proper feelings. (I still sometimes believe this).

I'm gonna nominate people just to be annoying:

Serin0712
KikiEmin
its_Lorraine39
katebaltazar13
SweetSurprise123
Luchiananami1o1
blueeyedhunny
butterballporkbun
IceWinterWitch