I got Tagged again :)

Alright. This time I got tagged by rynzuki one of my followers. (She's really nice, be sure to check her out).

Anyway, let's get started;

1. What do you do in your free time?

... What is this... free time...?

Haha, nah jokes. I like to read, play video games and probably sleep I guess.

2. How do you normally start a new story?

Depends on the story really. Like in The Guys on my Flat I started it with random sentences so there is a beginning and we can get on with it, but in stories like Kid and The Jewels; Mother of Pearl, they start of a little... directly.

3. Aye. Give me tips. How do you save money?

Okay, you ready? You sure? I don't think you can handle it...

Don't spend it.

See? Told you you weren't ready for it. :P

Nah, for me I don't really want to guy anything badly (other than a typewriter, but I can't find one anywhere), so I don't buy a whole lot of stuff. Sometimes though, think about how big your room is, and imagine where you would put that object, and would it look overcrowded. (I have a small room so this worked for me).

4. Name your top 10 fav anime characters and the title of the anime.

MMkay.

1). May from Pokémon, 2). Bell-kun from Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon, 3). Sebastian from Black Butler, 4). Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka, 5). All the characters from No Game No Life, 6). Yukino Yukinoshita from Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, 7). Mio Akiyama and Yui Hirasawa from K-On, 8). Czelsaw Meyer from Baccano! 9). Everyone from Assassination Classroom, (especially Karma-san) and last but not least; Misaki Mei from Another.

5. When did you start writing wattpad stories?

Umm... I think in 2014... roughly, I'd have to check, but I'm too lazy to right now.

6. Recommend me some good anime

For Horror I'd suggest Another, and Gakkougurashi (Not overly gorey or anything, but they're good),

Can't go wrong with classics like Sailor Moon, One Piece or Dragonball Z.

And there are many more, but I can't remember how to spell all of them. I have an anime account tho you guys could check out; http://myanimelist.net/profile/Katie-Everly

7. I am running out of questions to ask... How's life?

Fine I guess, really warm.

8. If you could be an anime character, who will you be and why?

Umm... someone cool, and more than likely female. No one from SAO, Another, or Food Wars (No offense to them, but I just wouldn't want to be some of those characters).

Actually, I think I'd pick someone from Assassination Classroom or Shiro from No Game No Life.

9. Which dere are you?

Depends on which quiz I take.

10. Shall we roleplay for a bit? If you see your favourite anime husband walking down the streets, what will you do?

*Shrugs, I dunno, probably walk up to them and try to talk to them. I'm not very interesting dude!!

11. What phone games do you play?

Clash of Clans, 10x10, Mystery Room, The 7sc, World Chef, This War of Mine, and Solitaire.

12. What is your favourite song(s)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6NvsM49N6w&index=1&list=PLTR8M_3KRYB3RMR6ozMiLwpcsaOqvhd8h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYD5uxBw7Po&list=PLTR8M_3KRYB3RMR6ozMiLwpcsaOqvhd8h&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyW2ajAVyfA&index=8&list=PLTR8M_3KRYB3RMR6ozMiLwpcsaOqvhd8h

And Once upon a December from the Disney film Anastasia.

13. Colour personality. What is your favourite colour?

According to quizzes my personality colour is 'refreshing green,' while my favourite colour is icy blue or peakcock feathers.

And now I tag;

FireFlyWonder

KHMaster101

Iyssy2001

Silver_Exo

Xx_SkyMiracles_xX

Star_Anime166

Luchiananami1o1

KikiEmin

ReverS3

SZGEEMrainBryce

Holidayfear

Happy Tagging