Special Episode.

After ending their friendship and confessing their feelings, Taehyung and Jennie decided to take a leap of faith and start their love story. Despite their busy schedules, they booked a spontaneous trip to Paris, the City of Love.

Taehyung and Jennie sat on the couch, laptops open, beginning to plan their trip to Paris.

"We need to make this trip perfect," Taehyung said, his eyes shining with excitement.

"I know, I've always wanted to go to Paris with someone special," Jennie replied, smiling at him.

"Special, huh?" Taehyung teased, raising an eyebrow.

Jennie playfully rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean."

"Okay, okay, let's plan this. When are you free?" Taehyung asked, scrolling through his schedule.

"I have a few days off in two weeks. How about you?" Jennie replied.

"Same here. Let's book our flights and accommodation," Taehyung said, typing away on his laptop.

"Wait, what about our schedules? We can't just leave in the middle of promotions," Jennie reminded him.

"I've already talked to our managers. They're okay with us taking a short break. We deserve it after all the hard work we've been putting in," Taehyung reassured her.

Jennie's face lit up with excitement. "Really? Oh my gosh, this is happening!"

Taehyung grinned. "It's happening. We're going to Paris, baby!"

They spent the next hour planning every detail of their trip, from the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre, and all the romantic cafes in between.

"I can't wait to explore the city with you," Jennie said, her eyes sparkling.

"Me neither. It's going to be our own little adventure," Taehyung replied, taking her hand in his.

And with that, their Parisian dream trip was set in motion.

_________________

Finally, the day arrived, and Taehyung and Jennie boarded the plane to Paris. As they soared through the skies, they couldn't contain their excitement.

"We're really doing this," Jennie said, squeezing Taehyung's hand.

"We sure are," Taehyung replied, smiling at her. "Just us, in the City of Love."

Taehyung and Jennie strolled along the Seine, goofing around like the best of friends. They had been in Paris for a few days now, and every moment was a laugh-filled adventure.

As they walked, Taehyung suddenly pretended to be a French artist, striking a pose and declaring, "I am the master of the Seine!"

Jennie giggled and playfully rolled her eyes. "Oh please, you're just a K-pop star trying to be fancy!"

Taehyung grinned and chased after her, making silly faces and jokes until they both collapsed into a fit of giggles.

Next, they stumbled upon a street performer doing a silly dance. Taehyung couldn't resist joining in, and soon they were both busting out their best (worst?) dance moves, drawing a crowd of amused onlookers.

Jennie laughed so hard she snorted, and Taehyung chuckled, "You're so elegant, Jennie!"

As they continued their stroll, they came across a charming little café. "Let's go get some crepes!" Jennie exclaimed, tugging Taehyung's arm.

Inside, they stuffed their faces with sweet and savory crepes, making happy noises and joking around like the best of friends.

"I'm so glad we're doing this," Jennie said, her eyes sparkling.