Break up.

The news of Kai and Jennie's secret meeting broke, sending shockwaves through the K-pop fandom

The news of Kai and Jennie's secret meeting broke, sending shockwaves through the K-pop fandom. Dispatch released the photos, showing the two idols together at the tower, and the internet went wild.

"KAI AND JENNIE CAUGHT DATING!" the headlines screamed.

Fans were divided, some shipping the new couple, while others felt betrayed by the secrecy.

The public's reaction to the rumors started to affect Kai and Jennie's careers. Endorsement deals were put on hold, and their schedules were scrutinized.

Kai's group, EXO, had a comeback planned, but the controversy surrounding his relationship with Jennie threatened to overshadow their music.

Jennie's group, BLACKPINK, was facing similar issues, with fans questioning her focus on her career.

The pressure mounted, and the two idols found themselves at a crossroads. They could continue to deny the rumors, potentially harming their careers further, or they could embrace the truth and risk everything...

Meanwhile, Taehyung watched from the sidelines, his heart heavy with emotion. He had thought he was over Jennie, but the pain of seeing her with someone else was still raw.

He wondered if he had been blind to Jennie's feelings, if he had missed his chance...

_________________

Jennie's boss, Yang Hyun suk furious about the secret relationship, called her into the office. "Jennie, how could you be so reckless? You know the rules. No dating, especially not in secret."

Jennie stood tall, despite feeling nervous. "I understand, but I couldn't help my feelings. And I'm not sorry."

Her boss scowled. "You're going to regret this. You're benched for the next three months. No performances, no variety shows. You're going to focus on your music and nothing else."

Jennie felt a sting, but she knew she had to accept the punishment.

But then, something unexpected happened. The other BLACKPINK members, Rosé, Lisa, and Jisoo, walked into the office, united.

"We're not going to let you punish Jennie alone," Rosé said, her voice firm. "We're a team. We stand together."

Lisa added, "If Jennie's benched, we're all benched. We won't perform without her."

Jisoo nodded in agreement. "We're BLACKPINK. We're a family. And we support each other, no matter what."

Yang Hyun-suk was taken aback by the girls' solidarity. He hadn't expected them to stand up for each other like this.

_________________

The Bangtan boys were shocked when they heard about Jennie and Kai's rumoured relationship. They had always suspected that something was going on between Taehyung and Jennie, but this news caught them off guard.