Jeju.

As they ordered their food, a friendly waitress with a bright smile took their order. But as she was leaving, she lingered a bit too long, batting her eyelashes at Taehyung.

"Anything else I can get for you, oppa?" she asked, her voice dripping with sweetness.

Taehyung, oblivious to her flirting, simply shook his head and muttered a quick "no, thank you."

But Jennie noticed. She felt a pang of jealousy, her eyes narrowing slightly as she watched the waitress sashay away.

Why was she feeling this way? She didn't have any claim over Taehyung, and she knew it. But still, the sight of another woman flirting with him made her stomach twist with discomfort.

Taehyung, still unaware of the exchange, turned to waitress and snapped, "What's taking so long? Can't you see I'm starving?"

Jennie flinched at his tone, but said nothing, her eyes fixed on the table. The waitress returned with their food, still smiling brightly at Taehyung, who remained oblivious to her attentions.

As they ate, the waitress kept finding excuses to come back to their table, refilling Taehyung's water glass, asking if he needed anything else, and even accidentally brushing her hand against his.

Taehyung started to get annoyed, but then he caught Jennie glaring at the waitress, her eyes flashing with a hint of jealousy. He raised an eyebrow, intrigued.

Jennie quickly looked away, trying to hide her feelings, but Taehyung had already seen. A sly smile spread across his face as he realized that Jennie might actually be jealous.

As they ate, the waitress couldn't help but sneak glances at Taehyung, her eyes shining with excitement. She had recognized him the moment he walked in - he was Taehyung from BTS, her ultimate bias!

Finally, she couldn't resist anymore and approached their table, giggling nervously. "Oppa, I'm so sorry to bother you, but...are you really Taehyung from BTS?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, amused. "Guilty as charged."

The waitress squealed, her hands flying to her mouth. "I'm such a huge fan! I love your music, your performances...everything!"

Jennie rolled her eyes, annoyed. They were supposed to be on a mission to Jeju, not indulging in fan girl fantasies.

But the waitress continued to gush, asking Taehyung for selfies, autographs, and even his favorite food - which, of course, she promptly offered to bring him.

Taehyung laughed and obliged, enjoying the attention. Jennie, on the other hand, grew increasingly irritated, her jealousy simmering just below the surface.

The waitress, still starry-eyed, asked Taehyung, "So, oppa, is this lovely Jennie kim your girlfriend?" She nodded towards Jennie, who was trying to ignore the exchange.

Taehyung chuckled, his eyes glinting with mischief. "Oh, no, no, no. She's just a..."friend." He emphasized the word, his tone dripping with mock sincerity.

Jennie's eyes flashed with annoyance, but the waitress just giggled. "Oh, I see! Well, in that case, oppa, can I get a selfie with you? My friends will die of jealousy!"

Taehyung grinned, wrapping his arm around the waitress's shoulders. "Of course, my dear. Say 'BTS'!"

As they posed for the selfie, Jennie's scowl deepened. She couldn't believe Taehyung was flirting so shamelessly with this fan girl.

The waitress, still basking in Taehyung's attention, asked, "Oppa, what brings you to Jeju? A secret vacation?"

Taehyung winked at her. "Maybe. But let's just say I'm here with my...friend." He nodded towards Jennie again, his tone still laced with mockery.