Changing sides

Vanessa's POV

I reached Alex's house in about 10 minutes. When I reached there I rang the bell. Perrie opened the door.

"Oh hey, Nessa. So you are here. What do you want?" She said in a bratty voice.

"Do not call me that!" I said angrily. "And I came here to meet my brother. Problem?"

"Actually, yes."

"I don't give a-" I started as Alex came up behind her.

"Who's i-" He started but when he saw me he stopped.

"We need to talk, Alex." I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"I guess we should." He said.

-In the sitting room-

Perrie was sitting in the sitting room with us. I wanted her to go out, so I gave her a fake smile and said, "Perrie would you please excuse us?"

"Yeah, you're excused." She said. Then when she realized what I meant she said, "Oh okay, I'll go." Then she got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

"So how would you like to explain that?" I asked as I pointed in the direction of the kitchen.

"First of all, how would you like to explain the fact that you are staying with Zayn." He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"That's not the point here. And I'm the one who came here in the middle of the night in my pajamas, not you. So I deserve answers first." I said.

"Okay fine. So what do you want to know?" He asked.

"What is she doing here?" I asked.

"Why do you think she's here. I'm dating her. Isn't it obvious?" He asked.

"You say it as if it's nothing. You say it as if she's a normal girl." I said.

"She is a normal girl. As much as I know, she didn't come from Mars." He said as he let out a small laugh. I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think it's funny. And as far as I'm concerned, she could be from Mars, because she is crazy." I said. "Alex, you know what she has done to me. What she has done to you. And you still wanna date her?"

"Nessa, I know how you feel. But you won't understand what I'm going through." He said fidgeting with his fingers.

"I know exactly what you are going through. And you can't date her." I said.

Alex stood up from the couch and said, "You can't tell me what to do."

I got up from the couch too and said, "I'm your sister and I can tell you what to do."

"No you can't!" He yelled as his fingers clenched into a tight fist.

As I was about to reply, Perrie came into the room and said, " OMG. What is happening here. I'm so sorry, Vanessa. He just has his fits of ang-"

I cut her off as I pounced on top of her and yelled, "Don't you tell me about my brother. And stop acting like you are my bff."

Then she just started crying. I knew it was fake. I could see it. "I'm sorry Vanessa, I didn't mean to-".

I just couldn't control it. I just lifted my hand and slapped across her left cheek. By this time Alex had managed to pull me off of Perrie. As soon as he pulled me up he slapped me. Hard.

I looked at him as the tear threatened to fall out of my eye.

"Would you not interfere with my personal life please?!?" He yelled in my face. "Just leave me and her alone and get out right now!"

I was really shocked. The only thing I could get out of my mouth was, "You're right. I should stop interfering in your personal life. Sorry. I hope you have a nice life. Good-bye."

With that I left.

--------------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

QOTD - Why do you think Alex flipped out on his sister whom he loves so much?

Do comment, vote and share.

xNehax