Nightmares

A/N

The song link is 'Amnesia' by 5SOS. I feel like this song is kind of relating to this chapter. Listen to it while you're reading this chapter, if you can.

Zayn's POV

"NO!" Nessa yelled. She had so much terror in her eyes as I hit Emi with the beer bottle. I wish I could turn back time and stop it from happening.

-----Fast-forward-----

"Hey baby." Perrie said as she walked towards me as I entered through the door.

We were in a hotel at the moment. We couldn't go to either of our houses. At my house there was Vanessa; at Perrie's place there was Alex. Yes, Vanessa's brother, Alex. Perrie was officially dating Alex. It's weird right? Me cheating on Vanessa with her over-protective brother's girlfriend.

Perrie kissed me.

"Perrie, I'm not here so we can fuck." I said, frustrated. She gave me a look. "Okay fine. Make love whatever. I just need someone to talk to. "

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I think I might've done something bad." I said, sitting on the couch.

"Well I know how to fix it." She said, smirking as she pulled me up from the couch and unbuttoned my shirt. Then she pushed me on the bed. Then my phone rang

Who could be calling me in the middle of the night? I checked the caller ID. Vanessa. Oh yeah. Who else would it be other than her.

Perrie groaned as I got up from the bed to take the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello Zayn can you come to the hospital." Vanessa said in a worried tone.

I asked her why and all but she was so tensed that anything she was saying was not making sense.

"Baby, get back here." Perrie said.

"I'll be there." I said to Vanessa, as I walked out the door.

------At the hospital------

"What do you wa-" I started off rudely, but when I saw the doctor I said, "Why are you here, and where is Emily?"

She told me that Emily had lost blood and that I could save her if my blood group matched with hers. I gave the test and guess what, it matched. I think now is the perfect time to tell Vanessa.

"Can I speak to my wife?" I asked the doc.

"Okay but make it fast please." The doctor said as she walked into Emily's hospital room.

I pulled her to a corner.

" If you want me to give my blood to Emily then you've gotta sign these papers." I said handing over the divorce papers to her. She looked at it as she asked me, "Why?"

I was doing this because I knew our marriage wasn't working out. I can't keep cheating on her. Beating her up. She still loves me. I know that. I can't do that to her. I don't think we have that same love between us anymore. And now that I hurt Emily too, I don't think I'm worth Emily or Vanessa. I'll do this, even if this means losing both of them.

"Don't make a scene over here. And I want to divorce you because I don't love you and I found someone better." That wasn't true but I just wanted her to believe it. Perrie wasn't better than her.

"Someone better than me? She asked with sadness in her eyes.

"You were never good enough for me." I said.

"But what about Emily?" She asked.

"You can keep her." I said.

"But she needs a father." She said, trying to convince me.

"That is your problem. Now make a decision quickly." I said, smirking.

"Okay fine. I'll do it.But you have to give blood to Emily first and then I'll sign it." She said, sighing.

So I gave the blood and then she hesitantly signed the papers. She was so sad and depressed. I hated doing this to her, but I have to. For her.

I walked out of the hospital without seeing my daughter one last time.

That's when I saw blinding lights coming towards me and the truck hit me.

I woke up gasping for air and sweating.

"Are you okay?" A worried Vanessa asked from beside me.

"Yeah I'm good." I said, wiping my sweat off of my forehead.

"What happened?" Vanessa asked me.

"I had a bad dream. A nightmare." I said to her.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked.

I looked her for a moment and then said, "No."

"Okay then go back to sleep then. Although if you wanna talk about
"No I'm fine." I said. But I knew it was a lie.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys,

So finally Zayn's POV. This chapter's pretty much the 1st and 2nd chapter but it's from Zayn's POV so it's kinda different.

And do you guys want me to put pictures in any chapter.

That's it for today.

Comment, vote and share!

xNehax

P.S. According to you guys who do you think is best for the role of Vanessa?

P.S No. 2 In case you guys were wondering, the truck hitting part didn't really happen and it just happened in the nightmare.