Chapter 2

~Kevin~

“Ayo RayRay, we still goin’ to yo homie party tonight?” I ask my homie Ray Ray.

“Yea we can go right now, jus’ let me get my phone.” He said to me. He went and got his phone and we was on our way

This house was big, but aint nothing‘ compared to mines. I seen the baddest bitches up in there. I was there to have a good time. All this workin and shit got me to wantin’ to just kick it. I decided to go get a drink at the bar and try to find a girl to ahng with for the night and maybe even take home.

RayRay met up with his girl and went upstairs. I went straight to some of my niggas. We drank some and went to dance. I was havin’a good time. Bitches dnace all on me trynna feel a nigga. Yea, I’m ‘bout to look at one of these girls to take home.

Just as I got done dancing’ with this one chick, the door opened and this girl walk through. Damn she was sexy as fuck! I don’t know who she was, but damn! I gotta find out who she was.

~Nicki~

Me and Eric walked in the door and all eyes was on us. I knew I was lookin hella bad! I had my black skinny jeans on, a black half shirt that was right above my belly button so I could show off my belly ring, and my black red bottom heels with gold spikes on them. I had long natural hair that was flat ironed to the middle of my back. Yeah, I knew I was the shits!

We walked in and I saw the fines boy on the dance floor. I didn’t want to fuck with him though cause I knew he was the thug type. I  like a lil’ thug in my man, but he was just screaming thug! 

“Aye get me when you about to leave cause I need a ride back.” Eric said. I ain’t gone lie, Eric was lookin’good. The first girl to see him grabbed him and went to the dance floor. 

I laughed and went to look for Aunya’. She was sitting down drinking.

“Wassup, bitch.” I said sitting next to her grabbing a drink.

“Aye, damn you look good!”

“I know.” We laughed.

“Girl you ‘bouta attract hella dudes lookin like that.” I laughed at her. “Matter of fact, here comes one right now.” She said. I looked over my shoulder and saw the same dude who was on the dance floor when I walked in.” Imma let yall talk. Bye.” She laughed. I didn’t want her to leave, but before I could say anything to her she was gone.

“Aye, ma. Was good?” He sat down next to me I ain’t go lie we was fine. He was 5’9 He had on a black shirt that had a picture of Tupac on it, some jeans that was saggin’ kinda low, the latest Jordans on, and two chains around his neck. The thing the was the sexiest was his tattoos. He had sleeves, but he probably had more.

“Nun.” I siad not really lookin at him.

“You lookin’ hella fine. What’s yo name?” 

“Nicki. You?”

“Kevin.” Damn his name sound familiar.

“Aye you wanna dance?”

“Not really.”

“Why?”

“I’m not into you. You that too thug type. I’m not interested.”

“Damn ma, I was askin’ to dance not to fuck. Come let’s dance.” I laughed.

“Ight.” He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

~Kevin~

Damn she really was bad! I knew exactly who she was to as soon as I herd her name. I din’t know Jamal’s lil sister was this fuckin fine! She was 5’4, thick, and had hella ass! As soon as “Bandz A Make Her Dance” came on she really started to twerk on me. I was feelin’ it too, ‘cause shawty can twerk. We danced for about 2 hours when a slow song came on.

“Thanks for the dance.” She said trying to walk away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her in. She laughed and put her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her waist and put my hands right above her ass. I was trynna be all over her ass, but she just wouldn’t let me.

“So what yo mean a while ago by I’m that ‘too thug type’. I said lookin’ at her. She smiled.

“I know just how you are. I see guys like you all the time. Let me guess you in the dope game, got big money, and all the hoes.” I laughed.

“Damn what are you a stalker?”

“Nah.” She laughed. Damn even her smile and laugh was sexy. Did I die and accidentally go to  heaven? “I just know a thug when I see one.” 

“I’m not like all those other thugs.”

“Oh really?

“Yea, I’m better.” We laughed.

“I bet.” She said.

I leaned in for a kiss. Just as our lips was about to meet, someone grabbed me from behind.

“Whose this bitch?” One of my hoes Tamkia came up. She was the hoe that tried so hard to be wifey.

“Man what the fuck is you doin’ here?”

“I’m here like here like everybody else trynna havin’ a good time. Now, tell me who the fuck this bitch is.”

Everybody was lookin’ at us.

Nicki got in her face and laughed.

“I don’t know who you think you are, but I suggest you calm the fuck down.” She said calmy.

“Bitch! You ain’t gone do nothing! All up on my man like you that bitch!”

“I’m not your man.” I said.

“Look if you know how to treat your man, maybe he wouldn’t be trying to feel all up on me.” 

“Hoe, who the fuck you think you are? I will beat yo ass!

“Whatever, bitch. Go on with all that bullshit!”

Nicki looked at Tamika one more time and started for the door. 

“Yea you scary as bitch.” Tamika yelled to her.

Nicki got all up in her face. “I don’t know if you know this, but ain’t nobody scared of you. You messin’ with the wrong bitch. Fuck with me if you want to!” Nicki yelled. I don’t know why, but that shit was sexy as fuck. Damn she know how to handle her own. 

 Tamika was lookin scared as fuck. Nicki bucked and Tamika flinched. Nicki laughed. “You should check your bitched Kevin.” She said to me and walked away out the door. Damn I ain’t even get to kiss her cause of Tamika ass. Usually I woulda brushed it off and been like ‘Oh well’, but I wanted her. She was a bad ass bitch! That’s okay though, Imma see Nicki again and when I do she really gon’ be wantin a nigga.