Chapter 16

So im sorry i wasn't able to post over the weekend i been kinda busy and stuff buhh ill try the best i can to update asap. Well here is chapter 16 and please ignore my mistakes becuase i know i made some.!!! Enjo!! <333

~Aunya~

It about three days later and i realized that I made the bigget mistake of my life. How could i have cheated on Eric? I mean i know he was kissin' on that nurse, but Eric aint that kind of dude. He wouldn't have let it got that  far. He probably stopped the shit. I was mad i should have went my ass home and calmed the fuck down. But that nigga JoJo it was somethin' about him. He was cool and all, and i kinda like him. But somethin about him i just can't put my finger on it.

I had just got home and laid in my bed. I was thinkin' to myself how i was gonna tell Eric. I know he probably gone be mad, but i gotta tell him i love him too much. Eric is a good man and i'm treatin' him so bad. But he gotta understand that i can't be one of those girlfriends that stay home all day wonderin' about him when i could be out with him and helping him holding shit down.

I haven't talked to Nicki at all since i got mad at her and left. Yea i need to fix shit with her. Shes been the one that i could rely on and be there for me. I don't know what i would do if i lost her. Yea i need to fix my shit up.....

~JoJo~

Man i haven't herd from that bitch Aunya in a min. I been callin' and textin' her, but she act like she can't answer. Do she know how many bitches would kills to have me call, text, or even think about they ass. And her i am takin' time out of my day to do just hat. I know what it look like, I'm over here falling in love with her and shit, but nah it ain't even like that. What the fuck i look like fallin in love. She just got that good ass pussy that a nigga need to get his mind off of shit. I mean one day she probably could have a chance and all but i dont know about her.  

Maybe she just another ordinary bitch. No i know she was. Enough about ha ass. I need to get these niggas D.G.T. 

~Nicki~

We was back home and she was crazy. My brother been stressed about finding Jojo ass and i ain't herd from Aunya. Everytime i call here she don't pick up. She really been actin' different ever since she got with Eric. I need to talk to him.I decided to go up to the hospital and talk to Eric about her.Kevin drove me up there.

"Aye wassup big bro!" I said and gave Eric a hug.

"Aye Nicki, wassup Kev. Yall just got back today?" 

"Yep. About two hours ago."

"Oh. Aye Nicki you wanna pick me up tomorrow? They said they gonna let me out tomorrow." 

"Ight coo' i'll be up here. But uh, have you taked to Aunya. I haven't talked to her at all since about three days ago when i left."

"I haven't talked to her since that day either. Man wassup with her? She came up here mad cause you told her she couldn't help. And i said the same thing. I told her that she didn't need to either so she wouldn't get hurt. After i told her that she left."

"Why she wanna help?" Kevin asked.

"She told me that she wanted to show me how much she can be there for me and she was tired of people tellin' her that she was helpless and shit like that. Ion know what the fuck she talkin' bout." 

"Well imma go over there today and try to talk to her." 

"Ight coo'." Eric said to me.

We sat there for a minute then Eric started talkin' to Kevin. "Aye so how yo ass treatin' my sister?"

"Nigga you already know. Got ha ass screamin' my name everyday." They both started laughin.

"Uh, no the fuck you don't you better gone somewhere with that bullshit, before you ain't gettin' none at all."

"Aye bruh, you better shut up. You know yo ass can't live without that pussy." Eric said laughing.

"Nigga she can't live without this dick!"Kevin said.

"Yea what ever. Aye Eric imma go over Aunya's real quick, but i'll be back later."

"Ight lil sis. Bye lil' nigga." We laughed as we gave him a hug and left.

On my way there i dropped Kevin off at his house and then made my way to Aunya's.

When i got there i knock on the door and waited for about five mintues.

"Hey Nicki. Come in." She said opening the door so i could come in. I like Aunya's lil house. It was small, but it was still cute. It had a kitchen, one bathroom, two bedrooms, and a basement.

"Nicki look, i'm sorry about the other day. I just.... i don't know."

"Look it's alright girl, but i came to talk to you. Everybody, including me, been seein' a change in you. Besides me, Eric is the most concern." I said. As soon as i did she got a sad look on her face and looked down.

"Aunya what's wrong?"

"I uh.... I cheated on Eric." I looked at her. She was tellin; the truth what the fuck could make her do that. Eric was the best here was. If i wasn't so close to him i probably would have been with him. Before i could ask she explained. "Look when i went to visit him, I went to visit him i got mad and left, but came back and when i came in i saw him kissin' that hoe of a nurse and got pissed."

"Did you say anything? To him?"

"No i just left. When i did i went to the bar and drank a few drinks. Then this one nigga named Jojo cmae up to me and we went back to his place and fucked. I still can't believe i did this shit." She started crying, but i was in shock. 

How the fuck... Maybe i didn't hear her right because i know she did not just fuckin say Jojo!!!

Damn... Lol

~What yall think Nicki gonna do?

~Yall think Jojo fallin' for Aunya?

~What yall think Aunya gonna do when she find out who JoJo is?

~What you think Eric gonna do when he find out she cheated?

~What Eric gonna do when he find out it was Jojo she cheated with?

Vote and comment!!!!