Chapter 18

~Aunya~

Bein' with JoJo really got to me. Everytime i was with him i wanted to fuck him up. I wanted to kill him so bad, but i just couldn't, i had to wait on everyone else.

I told Eric about me JoJo and of coarse he got mad. We broke up and i don't even blame him for not wanting to be with me. Yeah i still got love for him and that's why i'm still doin' this. 

Today i had to spend all day with JoJo and that really got on my nerves. I had to do this a lot witch ment i spent less time with everybody else.

"Was wrong bae?" JoJo asked me.

"Huh? Oh nun i was just thinkin'." I said with a smile.

"Oh. Well you need to pack yo bags tonight cause tomorrow we gotta go to the Bahmas tomorrow."

I might not like this nigga, but i don't mind the shit he buys me and places he take me. "Why?" I asked him kinda excited.

"I just gotta meet a nigga down there. And just to relax and spend some time with my bae." He said smileing.

I knew i had to tell Nicki and them cause i knew they would have something planned to fuck up some of shit. I already knew where some of his shit was and Nicki and them was just waitin' on the right time to get at it.

"This gone be fun." 

~Eric~

I was still in love with Aunya. Yea she didn't know about JoJo and she wouldn't have slept with him if she didn't see me with that nurse, but i had to let her go. For now. I just had to , cause she was just messin' up my head and distracted. 

Maybe after it was over we could still be together, but right now i can't

I got a new girl, Mariah though. She was just a side hoe right now so i could take my mind off of Aunya.

"Babe, what's wrong? You been distrated lately."

"Nun Aunya. I just been thinkin'."

"Oh well what- Wait what the fuck you just call me?" She said gettin' loud. Damn did i just call her Aunya?

"Bae it ain't even like that just-" 

"Nah fuck that! Go be with that bitch Aunya!" 

"Damn if you would let me explain i can tell you! Aunya is my sister and she been havin' trouble! Calm yo ass down!!" I said gettin' loud.

"Oh damn baby, I'm sorry. I really didn't know."

"It's coo'."

Man i need this girl to get my mind off of Aunya, but she ain't helpin none. Ugh why is Aunya on my mind like this?!

~Nicki~

I've been worried so fuckin' much with Aunya bein' wit JoJo and everything. I been scared that somethin' bad gone fuckin' happen. I'll really kill a nigga if they even think about hurtin' ha. 

I was at Kevin's house thinkin' about all of this.

"Bae you need to calm down. It's been a month. Ain't nothing gone happen to her."

"I know your right." He sat next to me on my lap. Before i know it i was straddling him and he had his hands all on my ass, kissing me tounge and all. I took off his shirt and he started kissing on my neck. 

Just when I was unbuckling his pants, there was a knock on the door.

"Just ignore it." Kevin said to me.