Chapter 14

~Nicki~  

It was the day after Eric got shot and me, Kevin, Jamal, RayRay, Chauncy, Kinny, and Corey were sitting in the living room.  

"Who the fuck is after us. And hiw the fuck they keep getin away?" Jamal said. 

"We gotta think who have yall fucked with so far." RayRay said. 

"Nobody. All our connects and shit we cool wit'." 

I gotta tell them who it is, but i didn't know how they was gon' act. 

"I know who it is." I said gettin' up off of Kevin's lap. Everyone looked at me. 

"Who?" Jamal said. 

"Jojo....." Everyone looked at me like i was crazy. 

"Nicki what the hell you smokin? That nigga been dead for almost a year." Corey said. 

"I'm fuckin' serious! Look the other day when i went to the car wash i saw that nigga right at me like i did some shit. I didn't pay attention to it because i thought was just imagining it. Then at the club i looked over at the niggas that was pointin' at us and i saw him."  

"Nicki shut up! You know that nigga fuckin' dead." Jamal said gettin' up. 

"Nah i saw that nigga too i didn't even now who the nigga until Nicki said his name." Kevin gotup and said. 

Jamal had a shocked look on his face. How the fuck he'll believe this nigga, but not his own fuckin' sister?  

"How the fuck is this nigga still here?" 

"I dont know, but if we got a plan we need to hurry up and figure this shit out cause he probably watchin' our every move." 

"I can't do that right now though. We suppose to be goin' to Texas for that new connect we got. Nicki you think you can do it?" 

"I don't think i can do it Jamal. You know i hate doin' that shit." 

"Come on Nicki Kevin goin' to. And ill even give you some extra money to go shoppin or somethin." 

I really didn't wanna go, but i wanted this nigga found so we could kill him. 

"Ight whatever." I said rollin' my eyes. 

"Ight cool. Now we just need to find out-" Jamal was cut off by knocking at the door. We all looked at the door. I grabbed my gun from off the table and went to the door. It was Aunya. 

"It's alright it's just Aunya." I said lookin' back at them. 

"Look i wanna help you find the person who shot Eric." 

"Aunya what are you talkin'-"

"Nicki don't act dumb.  You know what i'm talkin' about. Yo ass will pull a a gun out if a nigga look at you wrong. So i know you got somethin' planed!" She sounded a little irritated and she wasn't her.

"Aunya is you ight?" 

"Look answer me! Am i helpin' or not?"

"Aunya you know you my girl, which is why you can't i can't have something happen to you. It's to dangerous."

"Are you serious? Nicki i don't know how you can take about this shit. Yo ass always talkin' about how stuff is to dangerous and you tyring to get away from the drug game, but yo ass the main one apart of it."

"Aunya-"

"What ever Nicki. You ain't even got to explain."

Before i could say anything else she left. What the fuck up with Aunya? Somethin' ain't right.

~Aunya'~

I am so sick of people thinkin im that helpless lil stupid bitch. Im far from it. I can handle myself.

Yeah im heated right now. I was mad before i came over there because i knew what Nicki was gonna say that shit. I cant get why she dont see that im trying to be there for Eric. I want to show Eric that I can be his R.O.D. I want to show him that i got his back no matter what. I want to get the nigga that almost killed my baby. I want to show EVERYBODY that i can handle my own.....

Damn so aunya actin a lil not herself.. Lol so what yall think of the chapter?

~Do you think Nicki should let Aunya help get Jojo?

~What you think of Aunya?

~What yall think Jamal got planned for Jojo?

Comment and vote! and if i made some mistakes ignore em i know i made a few lol! Thanks for reading!!!!