Chapter 5

~Nicki~ 

I woke up and thankfully this nigga was out of my bed. He was getting’ on my nervers in my sleep. Takin’ all the damn covers and shit. I turned over and he walkin’ out the bathroom with no towel. I faked like I was sleep because I didn’t feel like hearin’ his mouth. I looked at every inch of his body. Damn this nigga had a eight pack and was muscular. And his tattoos was sexy as fuck. He had his whole upper body tatted up.

“You like what you see, ma?” He said laughing. I didn’t say anything. “I know you ain’t sleep. You just trying to look without me noticing.”

“Nigga you need to lose that big ego of yours. Not every girl want yo ass.” I was liein’. I did want him, but he just ain’t me. I can’t be wit’ a nigga like him. He work with my brother. I don’t want to fuck that up.

He came in there. I was trying so had to not look his way, so I was lookin’ for an outfit. He turned me around and pulled my in close. He put his hands around my way.

“You really need to quit doin’ that shit.” I said calmly. 

“What?”

“Pullin’ my ass every time yo thirsty ass want me.” I really didn’t mind, but I wasn’t about to let him know that. He brought his hands down to my ass.

“Move your hands, before I move ‘em for you.” He laughed and didn‘t move his hands. He leaned in for a kiss, but as soon as our lips were about to touch I grabbed his wrist and twisted it.

“Damn ma, You need to quit hurtin’ me.”

“I said to let me go, but you didn’t.” I let him go and started  goin’ through my clothes again.

“You can act like that all you want ma, that’s just makin’ a nigga want you more. And I know you want me.” He licked his lips and left out my closet.

I grabbed some regular jeans, a sweater that said “Ovoxo“ on it, and grabbed my Jordans.

I went back to my room and Kevin wasn’t there. Good, cause this nigga not about to see me naked. I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and got out. I went in there and there his ass was again!

“Can you leave so I can get dressed?”

“Nah I’m good.” He said with a big ass grin on his face.

“Let me rephrase that. Get yo motha fuckin’ ass out so I can get dressed. He laughed then left.

After I got dressed I flat ironed my hair and put on a a red and black snap back. Damn I looked good.

I went downstairs and my brother, his boys, and Kevin was down there.

“Aye was sup sexy?” Corey said to me. I smiled.

“Wassup.”

I went to go sit by him, but Kevin brought me down next to him on the couch.

“Damn Kevin. You hittin’ that?” Chauncy said. I use to like him, but quickly got over his ass.

“Hell no he ain’t!” I yelled.

“Then why was I in yo bed last night?” Kevin said with a smirk. Everybody laughed.

“Hell yea. I could hear yall ass moanin’ and shit. “Sayin’ don’t stop. Fuck me daddy!”” Jamal said trying to sound like me.

“Nigga we went straight to sleep. And his ass ain’t sleepin’ in my room no more!

“You say that no ma, but we gone ened up together tonight.”

“Nigga shut yo thirsty ass up!” I said. We all laughed.

“Aye Nicki, you goin’ to the club wit’ us tonight?” Corey asked.

“Damn Corey don’t nobody want her ass to go?” Jamal yelled.

“Just for that, yes I am!” I said rollin’ my eyes. “And I’m bringin’ yo baby moma Aunya’!” I laughed cause Aunya’ use to like him and he was feelin’ her to, but after they tried it they didn’t like it. They cool now, but I still fuck with ‘em.

“Man whatever.”  My phone rang. 

“Speakin’ of yo ass.” I said answering the phone.

“Bitch shut up. Come outside we bought to go to the mall.”

“Ight, hol’ up. Here I come.” I said then hung up.”

“Where you goin’?” Kinny asked. He was like another brother to me.

“ No where that concerns you.”  Kevin got up and walked to the door with me. “ Where you goin’.”

“With you.” He said grabbing my waist. 

“I’m goin’ to the mall with Aunya’ so bye!” 

“Good I’m goin’ too cause I need to get some shoes.” Jamal said. Then everybody else got up and followed me out the door. 

“Damn I said you bitch what’s all of this?” She said lookin’ at everybody. Eric was there too.

“Nun, we takin my car.”

“Ight I’m takin mines too.” Jamal said.

Me, Aunya, Kevin, and Eric got in my car. Jamal, Chauncy, Corey, and Kinny got in Jamal’s Car.

We got to the mall and I bought a few outfits and about 4 pairs of shoes. We was in the parkin lot and some nigga gone come up to me and try to take my bag. I grabbed my gun from my ankle and pointed to him. He paused and so did everyone else.

“I suggest you walk away before I shoot yo ass.” He nodded and ran away. Before he left I shot him in the shoulder and I laughed.

“Damn Nicki!” Eric yelled.

“The nigga shouldn’t have messed with me!”

Everybody laughed and we got to the cars.

_________________________________________________________________

~Kevin~

We in the club and shit and everyone havin’ a good time. Nicki was havin’ a hella good time. She was a lil’ tipsy and was all on my lap. I was enjoyin’ every minute of it. 

“I know you want to fuck me.” She whispered in my ear. I kissed her neck and she started kissing me, tongue and all. 

Then here some Tamika ass. Damn always ruinin’ shit. She had to other bitches behind here.

“Well look what the dick dragged in.”

Nicki got up and stood right in front of her. “Ha what the fuck you want bitch?”

“I guess what I said to you didn’t get clear through your head.” She said pushin’ her head. That got to Nicki and she started beatin on her ass. Before anyone knew what was fulling goin’ on, Nicki beat all three of they ass. Damn! Nicki grabbed her gun and pointed it at Tamika.

“Yea you scary ass bitch. Don’t fuck with me!” Jamal and his boys was laughin and shit. And Aunya and Eric tried to hold Nicki back.

“Let’s go.” Nicki said. 

We was outside and Tamika came out with these niggas. Shootin’ We all got in the car safe, but Nicki got shot in the arm.

“This bitch want war? That’s exactly what she gone get!” I could see the fire in Nicki’s eyes!

Damn Nicki better get that bitch! Lol anyway comment and vote!