Chapter 21

~Kevin~

The past few days been good. I loved havin' my baby back to my side. It was kinda hard gettin' her back, but that shit was worth it. I can't believe I love her so damn much. I ain't never in a million years thought that I'd be the one settled down and in love.

Me, Nicki, and Jamal all chillin' and shit at Jamal house. I'm sittin' next to Nicki and her and Jamal over here talkin' about when they was kids.

 "Nah nigga! You was the cry baby. I was the one who would tell yo ass suck that shit up and be a fuckin man! Like that one time yo bitch ass ran in the house claiming yo ass got shot!" Nicki said laughin' at Jamal.

"I did!"

"Nigga no, i threw a pebble at yo ass!"

"So that shit still hurt! And you had yo lil cry baby moments that was worse then mine!"

"Like when?"

"Like that time yo lil fat ass fell out on the floor cryin' cause i took the rest of the cereal!"

"Bitch that was my fuckin cereal! Wit' yo bitch ass in the room fuckin' cryin' when you came home one day cause the bitch wit' the fucked up teeth wouldn't give yo ass head! Nigga bye!" I was dyin'

"Man you said yo ass wasn't gon talk about that shit! And nigga who you laughin' at? Yo was the one comin' to me when you was cryin' the other day when yall asses was broke up!" Jamal said lookin' at me.

I looked at him with a straight face. "Nigga fuck you!"

"Awww my baby was cryin' over me." Nicki said kissin' me on the cheek. I couldn't help, but smile. I like how ha kisses feel. Damn that made me sound like i was a lil' bitch. "And why the fuck you worried about us. Where Emani at?" Jamal got up.

"Ion know. I'm bout to go to ha house right now." He said grabbin' his keys headin' to the door.

"Ight. Love you!!!" Nicki said laughing.

"Eh love you too i guess." He said then left. They ass crazy.

~Jamal~

I went over to Emani's house and both her cars was there. I went to her door and waited five minutes then i got a text. It was from Emani.

Bae<3(Her): I'm at yo house were you at?

Boo<3(Me): I'm at yo house, but I'm on yo way.

Bae<3:Okay.

I put my phone up and headed back to the house. I got there and nobody there. 

"Babe!" I yelled. No response. "Emani! Nicki! Kevin!" Still no response. Now i was gettin' kind of worried. I went into the kitchen and Emani's phone was on the table. I picked it up. Just when i was about to yell for them again i my phone rang. It was Nicki.

"Aye was Emani there?" She asked.

"Nah but i came back to the house. When yall leave?."

"A lil after you left."

"Wait so Emani wasn't here when yall left?"

"Nah. She never came. Why?"

"Cause she said she was over her. She texted me."

"Ight hol' up we on our way back." Nicki said hanging up. I pulled out my gun, hopin nothin' happen. Just then Emani's phone rang. It said Unknown. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said kinda loud. There was silence. "Hello!?" I said louder. A guy started laughing. I knew exactly who this nigga was. "JoJo what the fuck!! What did you do wit' my girl?!?" Just then Nicki and Kevin came in. Nicki ran over to me cause she knew somethin' was wrong.

"Yea i got yo bitch. You want to talk to her?" He put the phone up to her ear.

"Baby please come help me! I dont know where i am and I'm scared!" Before i could even say anything he was back on the phone.

"Come help her Jamal she scared." He said with a smal laugh.

"Nigga if i find one scratch on her-"

"Shut yo ass up you ain't gone do nothin'. Look you can come up her with 500 thousand and the bitch is all yours. if not I'm killin' her and not just you, but Nicki too." He said and hung up.

"Man fuck!" I yelled and slammed the phone down.

"Jamal what the hell is goin' on?!?!" Nicki said with a worried and confused look on her face.

"JoJo got Emani and he want 500 g's for her.."

Damn.....

~JoJo~

I was sittin' at my desk thinkin' of how this gone go. As i was sittin there she came to my lap and sat down. They can come here with the money and i can kill them. Or they can come without the money and I'm still gone kill them. The second choice way more likely.

As i was sittin' there thinkin', she came and sat on my lap.

"You think this gone work?" Emani said.

"Of coarse it is. And imma make sure they ass not alive by the time all this shit done." I said with a smile. Emani smiled and kissed me on the lips.

Yea they asses fuckin' dead.....

Omfg!!!! So that Emani bitch was tied to JoJo the whole time?!?! Damnn...... Lol can't wait until yall rea the next chapter!!! Well comment about this chapter. Everything that was goin through your head. And vote.