Chapter 8

~Kevin~

Damn. When I say Nicki was a lot to handle, she was A LOT to handle. I was glad when see was to tired after fuckin’ after 2 rounds cause made a nigga tired! She was fun though and she know what she doin’

Today I moved back to my house and Nicki came with me to get my shit situated. I could have moved in earlier, but you know I wanted to get with Nicki first. You remember the bitch that Jamal said that ran into my house? Yeah that bitch was Tamika   -_-. I still can’t believe she did that crazy ass shit. Who the fuck drives into someone’s house? 

After Nicki helped me bring my stuff in she looked around. “Damn this is nice.” She said.

“Yeah it’s Ight.”

“Well I gotta go. I got to check on things at the car wash. I haven’t been there in days.”

“Wait,” I said grabbing her arm. “Go out with me tonight. I wanna take you out.” 

“I don’t know…..”

“Come on. Please.” I grabbed her around the waist.

“Okay, but you gotta pick me up.” 

“Ight cool. I’ll see you later.” I said and gave her a kiss then she left.

I can’t wait until tonight. Wait what in the fuck is wrong with me? Why is a thug ass nigga like me getting’ excited over a date for? What the fuck am I even doin’ takin’ her on a date in the first place? Nicki, I hope you ain’t got me feelin’ this love shit. I ain’t the nigga for it.

~Nicki~

I went to the car wash and shit was same as usual. Shit was packed and I still and money piling up. 

I went back to my office cause I need to grab some money. Behind me was the girl who work behind the desk Nicole. She the kind of bitch I don’t like. She that fake type, black on the outside and white on the inside, but still try to act black. She was a good worker though. She been here for about 5 months now. 

“Aye you think I can talk to you for a minute? I know you in a rush so imma make it quick.”

“Yea you right so make the shit quick.”

“You think I can get a raise?” She asked me. Is she serious she just asked for one last week. I gave it to her cause she showed she deserved it, but this bitch and getting’ not a penny more.

“Nicole you just got one last month.”

“And?” She said with attitude.

“I suggest you lose the attitude before I fire yo ass. Look I can’t give yo ass a raise every month. It’s already hard enough that almost every nigga end up getting’ a free car wash cause yall fuckin’ up they cars and shit. I will give you a raise when you need one. You can leave now.” I said trying to get her ass out. 

She rolled her eyes and slammed the door behind her. She better be lucky I’m not in the mood to beat her ass, cause I sure was. 

I grabbed my money and went out the door locking my office door. When I walked out to my car I could have sworn I saw a nigga who just like this nigga JoJo I knew across the street. I know it couldn’t been him because my brother sent someone to kill him along time ago. 

A while back my when my dad was running D.G.T, he was working with this nigga named Rick. Rick was only two years  older than my brother. He worked with my dad for the longest. When my dad died he thought that he should have taken shit over, but my dad of coarse put Jamal in charge. Rick was pissed. He thought that he didn’t need nobody, so a few months after Jamal was in charge, Rick had him, Jojo, and two other dudes still the shit so he could start on his on shit. They said he had another brother, but he hasn’t been heard  from in years. Rick said he was in college and didn’t want to be apart of the game. They called them selves the 24hunnas. My brother immediately sent two niggas after them. They were all killed, but about two months later so was the dudes we sent. Niggas sayin’ that was JoJo cause that nigga still alive, but it’s been three years why would he wait so long?