Chapter 4

~Kevin~

That look on her face was priceless. I couldn’t help, but smile.

“Yall know each other?” Jamal said lookin’ confused.

“We met at that party last night. I can’t believe he’s yo partner!” Nicki said. “Nigga why you smiling’?” She asked me.

“Cause I knew who you was from the start. As soon as I herd yo name I knew that you was Jamal’s sister.”

“Then why didn’t you say anything?”

“’Cause I thought you knew by how yo ass was saying you knew ‘My type’.”

“Man yall is confusing a nigga. I’ll talk to ya’ll later.” Jamal said leaving.

“I should hurt yo ass. Yo ass over here playin’ games and shit.”

“Ma, wasn’t nobdy playin’ no games. You just didn’t ask. But you playing games right now wit’ them shorts on.” I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. She walked towards the back door and sown the two steps. I grabbed her arm and pulled her close. 

“Nigga let me go! What the fuck you want?” She snatched from me.

“You and me together in the sheets.” I laughed.

“Nigga you ain’t gone get that so forget that.”

“I don’t know why you playin’ so hard to get when you know you gone end up in love with me in the end. But it’s ight that shit’s sexy as hell ma.”

“Nigga don’t nobody want you! Gone somewhere with yo thirsty ass.”

I laughed and watched her walk away to go dance. Damn she fuckin sexy!

~Nicki~

After the party everyone left except Jamal and Kevin. He been starin’ at me all night. 

“May I help you with something’?” I said putting my hands on my hips.

“Nah I’m good.” He said licking his lips.

“Yea whatever. And shouldn’t you be leaving?”

“Nope, Jamal said I could stay here for a few nights. My house is getting’ fixed up.”

“Jamal!” I yelled and he ran from the back yard.

“Who the fuck you think you is yellin’ like yo ass crazy.”

“First of all nigga you need to quit talkin to me like that before I slap them damn waves out cha head! And next what this nigga talkin’ about he bout to be stayin’ here for a few days?”

“His shit got fucked up cause some crasy bitch ran into his shit with her car so his house need some fixin’, until this shit fixed he stayin wit us.”

“Man what the fuck?! Don’t I have some say in shit? Why can’t his ass stay in a fuckin’ hotel?”

“’Cause this my house and I said so!”

“Ugh!” 

I stomped up the stairs to my room and slammed the door shut. Fuck this shit. This nigga ‘bout to be all up in my face for the next few days!

I grabbed my black Galaxy S3 and my Dre Beats and played some music to calm me down. As I was listen to “Love Me” by Lil Wayne, Future, and Drake, I felt someone lay next to me. This nigga better not start. I put my head phone around my neck and sat up to look at him.

“What?” He said like it wasn’t shit.

“Nigga what the fuck you mean what? Get the fuck out my room!”

“Jamal said I could sleep in here.” 

“Um, no the fuck he didn’t. Yo ass sleepin’ in the guest room, so step!” 

“He said the guest rooms was painted and I gotta sleep with you.”

“Jamal get yo’ ass up here!” I yell.

“What the fuck you want now.”

“Why is he in here?”

~Jamal~

“’Cause the guest rooms was painted while you was gone and he not gone fuck my shit up. It’s only for tonight.”

“Why can’t he sleep with you.” Nicki said rollin’ her eyes. 

“’Cause I wain’t wit’ that gay shit. As a matter of fact one of my bitches gone be here later so if yall fuck, keep that shit down.” I said then closed the door before anything smart could come out her mouth.

I was doin’ this shit on purpose. I was trynna fuck with her and get her mad. Yeah this shit ‘bout to be funny as hell.

~Kevin~

I got up, stripped down to everything but my underwear and got under the cover. She got up and went to her closet and changed to her night gown. Damn know this girl really playing games. Her gown stopped  mid thigh. She got in bed and reached over me for a ponytail holder.

“You should wear you hair like that more ma, it shows off your face.” I said lookin’ at her.

“Nigga whatever. Go the fuck to sleep and you touch me, I will pull my mother fuckin’ gun out on yo ass.”

“Damn and you call me a thug.” I laugh and turned off the lamp and her nightstand. I  got as close as I could to her and put my arm around her waiste. She elbowed me in the gut and pushed me back. 

“Ahh that shit hurt.” I said holding my stomach.

“Goodnight.” I knew she had a smart ass smirk on her face so I turned over so we were back to back and went the fuck to sleep. Ugh why she playin’ hard to get?!

Lol Kevin just keep tryin' XD Any way commetn and vote! Bye! <3