Chapter 22

~Aunya'~

"Baby what are you doin!?!" I said while JoJo tied me to a chair in the basement of a warehouse.

"Nah bitch. Don't 'Baby' me. I know you with D.G.T. You liein' ass bitch! I can't believe i was in love with yo stupid ass. No i was the one who was stupid to trust you. But don't worry, we already got yall asses."

I just sat there confused. How in the hell did he figure that out? I got rid of anything that was concerning them and only talked to them when he was gone.

Just then the door opened. And a female can down the stairs. I couldn't see who it was because of how dark it was. When she reached the light i couldn't believe my fuckin' eyes. So Nicki really did have a reason not to like her.

"Emani?!?" She stood next to JoJo while they kissed and he grabbed her ass. I wanted to punch her in her damn throat.

"Yea bitch. It's me. I can't believe yall actually fell for that shit."

"Emani i thought you was on our side. Why the fuck did you turn on us?"

"Ha why did i turn on yall? Look at the situation you in boo."

"Bitch fuck you!" She slapped me. Then she laughed. She turned and JoJo slapped her on the ass and she left.

JoJo looked at me. "You know how stupid i feel?" He walked up to me. " i actually thought and leavin' Emani for yo ass. I was actually fallin' in love with yo ass. I was really think about bein' with yo ass for a long time."

"Well that's what yo stupid ass get for thinkin'" i said to him. That really pissed him off. He back handed me across my face.

"You can talk shit all you want to. Just know im gone kill you and everybody behind you. Even that lil nigga Eric." With that he walked out. I can't believe this shit is happening.

~Nicki~

We all sittin' there everybody came to the house.

"Somethin ain't right." I said.

"No shit Nicki" Jamal said irritated. Now i know he mad cause his lil girlfriend got kidnapped and shit, but he better calm the fuck down talkin to me like that.

"I'm talkin about somethin' other than yo bitch, you fuckin asshole!"

"Shut the fuck up Nicki!" He said gettin' up. I got up gettin in his face.

"Ayo chill! Come on man yall brother and sister and we don't need this. Especially not now." Kevin said gettin in between us.I looked at Jamal. I aint never seen so much anger, sadness, and worry in my brother except for when my parents died. This the shit that come with the game though. You have to fight for and lose the people you love the most.

"Wait where's Aunya?" I asked. I looked at Eric and he had a worried look on his face.

"I don't know." He said. I took out my phone and called her. I called her five fuckin timea and it went straight to voice mail each time. Then Emani's phone started to ring. Jamal got up but i picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Nicki. Wasgood? I was actually hopin' you would answer. I got yo lil friend. Can't believe yall thought yall could trick me." JoJo said laughin'. Wait how t'f did this nigga know?

"Wheres Aunya?!" I yelled.

"Oh she right here gettin' fucked in the ass by one of my niggas. But we not talkin about them. We talkin about how yall gonna bring more money for her. Two hundred thousand more for her." Then he told me where they was. Stupid ass nigga.

"You stupid fuck! I cant wait until i see yo ass cause i'm gonna kill yo ass!"

JoJo laughed. "We'll see." And then he hung up. I threw the phone across the house.

"I can't believe this shit!" I looked at Eric. "We gone kill this nigga!" He already knew why i was so pissed.

"They got her." He said.

"Yea and he want two thousand more for her. He also told me the address."

"Well they aint gone get shit." Jamal said.

"Look we gone go up there and shoot any and everything breathin once we get Emani and Aunya and kill JoJo and everyone on his side. We out. Ight?" I said. Evryone nodded they heads. "Ight now load up."

I went upstairs to my room and changed I put on my bullet proof vest under my black t-shirt, my all back hoodie, my black cargo pants,and my black combat boots. I went down stairs, grabbed my two guns and put then in the waist of my pants and grabbed my knife. I was ready to kill.

I went downstaris and everyone like me was in all black. We was about to get in the vans, but my brother stopped me.

"Nicki, know that no matter what happen. Imma always love you and i want the best for you" He said giving me a hug. I knew why he was doin' this. He and i both knew, that at least one of us is probably not gonna walk out of there. I hope it don't end up like that.

He looked at me and kissed my forehead. Then he kissed my necklace that he got me for my birthday and tucked it in my shirt. I kissed his necklace that I had gotten him about five years ago that had a picture of me, him, daddy, and my mom and tucked it in his shirt. It's something we do for good luck.

I felt like i was gone cry, but i couldn't let myself right now. I just sucked it up and kept it movin'. "Let's go." I said to Jamal.

I had to admit i was kinda scared 

On the way there. I was scared that i was gonna lose Eric, Kevin, or most importantly Jamal. Am i scared if me diein'? Hell no. I will never be scared of diein. My head will be high all the way to the grave.

~Jamal~

So much shit was goin through my head.

I was hopin my baby was alright, i wanted my little sis to be alright. O can't handle losin them. I am kinda use to losin people i love and care about. It get tirein though. That's why i try not to get close to too many people. I lose people all the time. But Nicki. I dont know what imma do if i lose her. I gotta try my best to protect her. I tried talkin' her out of all this, but her stubborn ass won't listen.  

I already know that JoJo got men up there because this time he knew all we wanted was blood since he didn't get killed last time. He knew that if he wasn't goin out he had to have people behind him helpin him.

Before we got out the vans I looked over to Nicki. "You ready?"

"Yea, let's go."

Sorry yall for havin yall wait so long i been busy. Just had my prom and ended wit finals and school. Since im on summer break ill have some more time to write. So ill update a lil quicker.

Oh and i wanted to know what yall liked about this book throught the whole thing.So..

-Who i your favorite character and why?

-Who did you not like the most and why?

-Who was your favorite couple and why?

Oh and what do you think is gonna happend next chapter????