Chapter 6

~Nicki~

It’s been two weeks and I ain’t saw that bitch Tamika at all. Yea, see might be hidin’ now, but wait until I get this bitch. 

Kevin still in the house with us and the nigga still stayin’ with us. He was really startin’ to grow on me. Like tonight. Every time before we go to bed we talk. He tell me everything about her. I found out that his mom died from cancer when he was seven and his dad died when he was ten and he had to live with his aunt. He go over her house everyday. I also figured out that that he had a big brother five years older than him that died four years ago from a bad drug deal and he had a sister that was three years older than him that he was no longer in contact with.

“Why don’t yall talk no more?” I said laying on his chest

“Well ever since my brother Quincy died from that drug deal my sister Tiffany, told me to never go in it because she wanted me to be safe. I tol’ her that I can handle myself and imma do what I want. I was the youngest, so I was tired of everybody trying to tell me what to do. She got mad after that argument and we never spoke again. It’s been three years since I talked to her.” I saw him lookin’ sad. Surprisingly he was not the person I thought he was, he was sweet, funny, and caring. I didn’t expect that at all.

“What? Why you lookin’ at me like that?” He said.

“I’m just trying to figure you out. You act all hard and like you don’t have a care in the world, but you should just be like how you are right now. I mean yeah, the game gon’ have you actin’ like this, but you have it to were it’s takin’ yo personality over. If you would have came at me like this at first we could have had it going.”

“I know. I just hought you was gon’ be like the rest and like my big ass ego. You bitches be thinking’ that shit is sexy ass hell.” I laughed.

“Who is you callin’ a bitch?” I said.

“Sorry ma, I mean some bitches. But foreal though, I do like you. I mean you is like the only one I told my life about and you listen. You not trying to make me listen about you. I like that… A lot.” He looked at me and leaned in for a kiss. I let him and I’m glad we did. We did a slow and passionate kiss. I ain’t never kissed someone like this. Our kiss started to get deeper and then it went to touchin’.

“Wait.” I said pushing him back, but not wanting him to stop. “I’m sorry, but as much as I would like to have sex with you, I can’t. I want to wait and make sure your what I want. I need to make sure you and I can work out.”

“It’s alright ma, I see were you comin’ from. Take all the time you need. I don’t ever say this to any girl, but you the kind that’s worth waitin’ for and I’ll wait.” I smiled at that. 

I turned my lamp off, laid on his chest, and went to sleep.

~Kevin~

I woke up and saw Nicki laying with her back towards me. Damn she even beautiful when she sleep. I can’t believe I told her’ half the stuff I did. I ain’t never told anyone about my personal life, let alone a female. I ain’t never thought I’d see the day where I was actually considering   being in a real relationship with someone. I really liked Nicki and I ain’t ’bout to let ha slip through my fingers, ’casue she the knid that if you don’t get soon, she gone be taken by someone else.

I got up cause I had to go meet Jamal at the trap house. We had this meeting. I took a shower, got dressed and left. 

I got there and say the sight of naked women. We had them work on our shit, but the best part was that they was naked. Yeah it was for the pleasure of seeing, but we did that so they wouldn’t steal. I’ve heard of so many nigga’s getting’ they shit stolen cause the bitches workin’ for then did it. Me and Jamal wasn’t havin’ that.I went to the back room and saw everybody there. 

“Aye was sup nigga’s” I said to everybody. Everybody said was sup to me and I sat down.

“Ight so I told yall how we gon’ have a new location that’s gone over there close to my house. We gone start shit up there Next week. I already got shit in oder. Now we figured since the new one is closer to my house Imma be in charge of that one, and Kevin gone’ be in charge of this one. Imma have a Co Owner over there, which is Corey, and we gone have one over here too, Chauncy, when we can’t be here, but as you know we still head of both in this bitch!” We laughed. “Now we got a new connect in Texas that I need to see.”Jamal explained to everyone.

“I gotta go too so we need yall to hold shit down while we gone.” I told them.

“When yall leavin’?”

“In a month. We telling’ you this shit now so yall now what the fuck yall jobs is while we gon’. Understand?” Jamal asked. Everybody nodded there head. “Ight cool.”

After we got done talkin’ we sat back and started smoking’ on that good Kush. After a while I got a phone call. It was Nicki.

“Wassup ma?”

“Get my brother and get to the house now before I shoot this bitch!” And she hung up. I told Jamal to come on and what she said and we hurried up and got to the house.

We got there and we saw Tamika in the drive way with Nicki in here face. Out of the blue when we got out the car Nicki had her on the ground and was punching her in the face. 

“Yea bitch! Can’t say shit now!” Nicki yelled. We pulled her off of Tamika and she kicked her in the face. Damn Tamika’s all the way fucked up! 

“Tamika what the hell yo ass doin’ here?”

“I came to see you, but this bitch opened the door! I don’t know who the fuck she fuckin’ with.” I tried not to look at her face cause it was such a bad sight. Both her eyes was swollen, she had a bloody ass nose, and her lip was split. Damn Nicki really fucked her up.

“What the hell do you want Tamika?!” I yelled at her. 

“I came to tell you I might be pregnant! With your baby!” She yelled at me.

Damnnnnn! Lol anyways don't forget to comment and Vote!!!! Byeee <333333