Chapter 9

~Kevin~

Man imma kill this nigga he ruined my fuckin’ night.

“Man who the fuck is you?” I yelled.

“Yall don’t know who I am? Shit you don’t know who I am, but you definitely know who I work for.”

“Who do you work for?” 

“Don’t worry about that! Now shut yall asses up and you drive over ther to the alley!”

I looked over at Nicki, she didn’t have no fear on her face. She actually was calm. She nodded telling’ me to go. I drove over there and he told us to get out. We stood there, with our hands up. I was gonna reach and get my gun, but he was focusin’ on me. Nicki knew and had a plan.

“Shit I might keep yo fine ass for my self.”

“Can I at least give him a kiss before I die?” Nicki said actin’ like she was cryin’.

“Man hurry the fuck up!”

She came over to me and started kissing me. She reached in my pants and grabbed my gun. She pointed over to him and shot him in the leg. He fell to the ground holdin’ his leg. I grabbed both of his guns and pointed one to him.

“Who the fuck you work for?” Nicki said calmly.

“Fuck you!”

“I’m not gone ask you again!” 

“Now!” He yelled. What the fuck was he talkin’ about?

Damn I got shot in the arm.

Just then a car drove down from us and started shotin’. The dude limped to the car and we ducked. Once they had the dude they drove off. We shot after them until we couldn’t see them no more.

Who the fuck was those niggas?

~Nicki~

We got to the house and I went into the house. I got in there and Jamal was kissin’ that Emani bitch. 

Me and Kevin ran to the bathroom so I could help his arm. Jamal came running in after us.

“What the fuck happened?”

“Hold still.” I sadi then pulled the bullet out. 

“Some nigga was in the car when we were leaving the restaurant, then him and his nigga shot at us.”

“Who was it?”

“We don’t know. We tried to ask him, but that nigga got away.”

“Ugh fuck! Don’t worry we gone find this nigga!”

Emani came in their and put her arms around his waist. “Baby is everything alright?”

“Yea baby. Go get ya stuff I’m about to take you home.” I rolled my eyes. Yea I’m still mad at him. I can’t believe he didn’t tell me.

He left and Kevin looked at me.

“Wassup with you? You don’t like Emani?”

“Nah, but it’s not that I just hate how my brother didn’t tell me. He my brother he suppose to tell me everything. But there is something’ about her that I don’t like.”

“I get where you comin’ from, but Nicki you got to understand that he just wanted to make sure she was the right one. Just talk to him about it.”

I knew he was right. I didn’t want to be mad at my brother, I didn’t like this. 

“All done.” I said just as I finished rapping his arm. He got up and kissed me. 

“Aye let’s go do what we said we wanted to do earlier.” He said while kissing my neck.

We went upstairs and was gonna finish our night.

~Unknow~

D.G.T better have took my lil niggas visit as a warning. When I’m finished with them, them niggas ain’t gone know what hit them. I look down at the picture and know that I gotta do this. I gotta do this for my brother. They not just gone take him away from me and think I’m not gone try to get them back. Nah the 24hunnas don’t roll like that. You try to get us, we come back four times as hard. And that’s exactly what I’mma do, come hard at them niggas. I’m in charge of the 24hunnas and we gone get our revenge. They gone find out who comin’ after them, and I’mma be there when they do to kill everyone of them. They better watch they fuckin’ backs…

Soo damn who you think Unknown is? Tell me in the comments. Oh and vote and fan. Thanks for readin ^.^