Chapter 3

~Nicki~

I woke up for graduation thinking I’m ‘bout to be tired. I was all good except from the few drinks I had. Last night was good, except from that whole Kevin’s girl came trynna start something. I was actually starting to like him, but I’m glad she did come shwoing what I said about him being right. That must have been on of his ‘Think I’m the main bitch/wifey hoe.’ I laughed at the thought.

I brushed my teeth , took some Tylenol for my headache, and got in the shower. I went to my walk in closet and picked out my a white button down sleeveless shirt ,some regular skinny jeans, and my black Jordans. I was going to look good, like always. I set my stuff on my bed and in comes my brother.

“Damn nigga knock much?” I yelled at Jamal.

“Nigga this my house, so calm yo ass down.”

“Okay, but as you can see that I’m in a towel and what if you had yo friends with you and shit? Learn some manners nigga!” 

“Yea what ever. So is you driving to graduation or you want me to take you, ‘cause I got to go handle some business before I go.”

“Nah, I’ll drive myself.” I did not want to wait on him.

“Ight. I’m ‘bout to go. Bye lil ugly.” He said slapping me upside my head.

I ran after him, but he was already downstairs. “Bye asshole!” 

After I got dressed I got a text message from Eric and Aunya’ asking me to give them both a ride cause they was too hung over to drive. I told them I would, grabbed my purse and keys, and headed out the door.

When I picked Eric and Aunya’ up, they was acting weird as fuck. They wasn’t annoying each other or even looking at each other. What the fuck was wrong with them?

~Eric~

Man I can not believe I slept with Aunya’ crazy ass. I had to get a ride from her ‘cause Nicki left me at the party. I din’t know she was giving her ride though.

“Aye Nicki where’d you go last night? I was trynna leave and couldn’t find yo ass nowhere. People over here saying yo ass almost got in a fight and left, leavin’ a nigga hangin’.”

“Oh I forgot I had to drive you back to yo house. I was dancing’ with some dude and one of his hoes thought I was trynna fuck him or some shit. She better be glad I didn’t have my gun or I would have pulled it out on her bitch ass.”

“Damn nigga calm down. For someone who don’t like thug nigga’s you sho’ do be actin like one.” We all laughed.”

“Man whatever!  But who you catch a ride with?” 

“Bitch ass Aunya!”

“Nigga shut up! I could have left yo ass there with no ride! Ungrateful ass.” they started laughing.

“I wish you would have.” I mumbled.

“Yeah okay, I remember that next time yo ass need a ride.”

I’ll be just fine with that cause that little mistake that happened last night, ain’t never happenin’ again.

~Nicki~

We got to graduation and that shit was long and boring as fuck! When they called my name I got up there and my brother took my picture. After it was done all my friends and shit left even Eric and Aunya. Damn where the was they?

I got back to the house and everybody yelled out surprise! I was hella happy.

“Did yo stupid ass do this?” I hugged my brother.

“Yea, I was happy that my ugly ass lil’ sister graduated.”

I walked over and saw Eric and Aunya. They was lookin’ like they was uncomfortable to be next to each other.

“Hey lil’ bitches! We did it we graduated!”

“Hell yea!”  Eric said. I laughed. 

“Man, what’s wrong with yall. Yall actin’ like yall fucked or something.” I asked them. They looked at eachother. 

“Oh my fuckin God, yall didn’t!” When they didn’t answer I knew it was true. “What the fuck? Since when did yall start likin’ each other?”

“We don’t!” They yelled at the same time. 

“Yea okay.” I grabbed me a drink and started walking around. Everybody started congratulating me. The door opened and I looked. Who ever it was it looked just like Kevin. As I was trying to see if it was I ran into someone and spilled my drink all over me. 

“Damn!” It was my Corey, one of my brothers homies. 

“Oh sorry Nicki. You want me to help you clean it up?” He smirked.

I laughed. “Nah, I’m good.” He laughed and I went upstairs to change.

My drink was all over me. My shirt, pants, end even shoes. I put on my shorts, a black t-shirt on, my jean vest on, and on some black and white Jordans. Damn why do I look so good?

“I went downstairs and to the back yard cause I wanted to dance. I started dancing with Eric and Aunya then my brother came over to me.

“Aye come here for a second.”

“Ight, I’ll be right back.” I said lookin’ at Auyna’.

My brother bought me over to a guy who I knew exactly who it was.

“Nicki this my homie who I work with. This-”

“Kevin?!” Damn I knew his name sounded familiar!

Haha now she figured out who Kevin was. I hope yall like the story so far. Vote and Comment! <3