Chapter 13

Alright so um this chapter i was debating if Eric should die or not and i finally made the decision so heres chapter 13! Please excuse my mistakes and here you go.

We sat at the hospital waiting on them to come back and tell us Eric was all right. He had to be he can't just be gone like that. I don't know what i'd do without him there. I'd pick Eric out of anybody because i knew him the longest, even before Aunya. 

"Man what the fuck is takin' them so long!" Jamal yelled.  

"Ion know, but they need to hurry the fuck up." I said. 

We sat there for 30 more minutes. Just as i was about to get up, this tall black guy came over to us with a some green scrubs on. He stood at about 6'4, his her was just a clean cut, he had a muscular physic, and he looked bout thirty something. 

"Hi, I'm Dr. Matthews. Are you guys here for a Eric Hall?" He said. 

"Yea we are. How is he?" Aunya said. 

"Yea please tell us he's all right." I said to him 

"He's fine. He will be under strict rest though because he's hurt pretty bad. If they bullets went two inches deeper it could have hit his heart. He is very lucky." You don't know how happy i was to hear he was gonna be all good.  

"Can we see him?"  

"Yea, he's in room 416." 

We ran to his room. When we went to his room, we saw him laying in his bed with his eyes close. When we came next to his bed he opened his eyes. He brought a weak smile to his face. 

"I'm so glad yo ass is alright, you scared me." I said givin' him a light hug because i didn't want to hurt him. He laughed lightly. 

"For real though, you had niggas 'bout to cry and shit." Kevin said lookin' at Jamal.  

"Nigga i wasn't about to fuckin' cry. Yo ass was the one who was sweatin' and shit." We all laughed. Them niggas crazy. Kevin just waved him off. 

Aunya went next to him, hugged him, and started to cry. 

"Don't cry ma. It was just two little bullets. That shit didn't stop me. Imma be here for along time." He said softly. 

"I'm just glad your okay, i was scared of loosing yo big headed ass." Eric laughed.  

Just then the nurse came in. 

"I'm sorry,but the visiting hours are over. Mr. Hall needs his rest." . She was really lookin' at him bitin' her lip. The bitch just wanted him all to herself. Thirsty ass bitch. She looked young and was Puerto Rican.  

We all gave him a hug and Aunya gave the nurse a look before she left. Right when i was about to leave, Eric said my name. I went back over to him.  

"Yea wassup?" 

"Look as soon as I'm better we goin' after this nigga. He almost killed me and imma get back at this nigga who ever he is."  He whispered so the nurse couldn't hear us.

"You already know big bro. We got chu. But right now you just worry about gettin better. Love you!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left. 

"Love you too." He said with a smile on his face.

What everybody body didn't know was that i saw who it was. Knowing that it was Jojo gave us a big step to finding him. He better watch out cause we gon' get him.

~Aunya~ 

I can't believe i almost lost my baby. I know Jamal and them gonna try and get this nigga and i wanna help. I can't believe just a while back i couldn't stand him, but now i had love for him. And because of that love imma do whatever for him. I just hope Nicki understand and let me kill this nigga. The things that love got you wanting to do......

Aye so yea i couldn't kill Eric but youll see why later on in the story. Lol and i loveee eric. Buhh anyway i know i probably made a lot of mistakes because im on my tablet which is also why this one is kind of short. So anyway tell me what you thought of the shower.

-Are you glad that eric is still alive :) 

-do you think Aunya should be helping them. 

- what do you think Jamal and Kevin gonna do when they find out its Jojo? 

- do you think theyll get Jojo?

comment and vote!!!!