Driftmark

Shiera stood outside next to Daenerys as she read to her dragon, Shiera recommended it as it would help Daenerys learn High Valyrian quicker and more efficient as well as creating a wonderful bond with her dragon.

She decided on the name, Firnen. Firnen was a black and green dragon, similar to the cannibal.

"Princess," a man declared standing behind her, a guard next to him. Shiera turned around the wind clashing against her silver hair.

"Yes?" Shiera asked while the man took a deep breath. "A message for you, from the sea snake" he exclaimed softly.

"Thank you" shiera replied softly, she sent the messenger on his way. Peeling the letter open slowly. 

Daenerys looked up at shiera intrigued. Firnen huffing after Daenerys stopped reading to him. He always had such a sassy personality.

Shiera sighed sadly at the letter telling her of  laena velaryons death during childbirth. A fear shiera always had. Especially after Aemma arryns death.

"What is it mother?" Daenerys asked curiously, her hands still grasping the book she was reading to Firnen.

Shiera turned her head sadly before bringing the news upon on her daughter.
———————————————————————————
Rhaenyra stood a few feet away from shiera, her hands around her boys.

Shiera looked at Laenas husband, who was taking her death the hardest. She felt so much sympathy for him and his children.

Shieras hand ran across Daenerys back while her arm stretched around Maekar, Baelon stood on the left of Daemon while Shiera was on his right.

Vaemond made several hidden comments over the  birth of Rhaenyras children. Shieras eyes glared towards Vaemond who could only smirk.

It truly wasn't Rhaenyras fault nor was it laenors. It was viserys and lord Corlys, who knew of laenors nature. He probably could never have had children.

Rhaenyra did her best and tried to do her part but Laenor could not do his.

Shiera had her children offer their hands or shoulders to cry on for rhaena and baela. All while shiera watched the Hightowers and noticed their watchful eyes. Clearly not pleased by her and Daemons presence.

Daemon just smirked while shaking his head. They were very obsessed almost like they wanted to ask and talk, but could not muster the words or strength to approach either of them, although they were never far from each other.

"Perhaps you should go up to them, maybe they want to talk" Shiera looked up at Daemon with a smirk.

"I'd rather be slain by a dragon than talk to those cunts" Daemon exclaimed in disgust.

Shiera smiled as Daenerys walked back up to her side. "I feel horrible for those girls and their future" shiera said looking towards baela and rhaena sitting sadly.

"it's a terrible thing." Daemon said before sighing, "terrible things happen all the time" he continued.

"They have Rhaenys, their father and Corlys to look after them" Daemon gave Shiera a reassuring smile.

"I guess so" Shiera responded while deciding to go inside for the night.

Shiera walked into the large room, her eyes widened at the sight of Baelons bloody nose. The rest of her children were not involved.

"What has happened!?" Shiera asked Baelon as Daemon looked like he was going to cut someone's head off.

"Aemond punched me after I returned with a guard, after he got into a fight with them" He said while moving his head away from Shieras touch. It was clearly very hurt.

He had pointed to The twins and Jace and Luke.

"Over a dragon?" Daemon asked furiously.

"Silence!" Viserys yelled soon after. The room went quiet immediately.

"What is the meaning of this!?" He asked looking around for answers not finding any.

"My son lost an eye!" Alicent screamed

"They called us bastards!" Jace exclaimed.

"He took my mother's dragon!" Rhaena cried out.

Shiera shook her head and looked at Daemon in disbelief.

"Aemond should be questioned as to where he heard such slanders" Rhaenyra spoke, clearly nervous.

"Over an insult?" Alicent asked annoyed.

"My son lost an eye over this!" Alicent said looking towards Shiera and back to Viserys.

"You do not get any claim to a dragon just because your mother had it" Shiera said in outrage.

"My son's nose is broken because the kings guard failed to protect the children.!" Shiera spoke while looking towards alicent. Making it clear who she was mad at.

It made a small smirk grow upon Rhaenyras face. Which was quickly followed by a frown once attention was on her again.

"None of the children should've been out of their chambers." Shiera said while looking at Alicent.

"What of your son then?" Alicent asked shiera while sniffling. There was a certain emotion felt in the room and it was rage. All of the mothers in the room expressed it.

"My son heard yelling, found them fighting and immediately got a guard" Shiera said while looking Alicent up and down. Shiera knew her son wasn't in the wrong.

"I want one of lucerys eyes in payment for Aemonds" Alicent said looking at viserys for an answer.

"You will do no such thing" Rhaenyra said holding her sons behind her.

Viserys tried to reason with alicent but she was hearing none of it and took things into her own hands.

Chaos ensued, and more words were spoken and violence erupted. A slash of the conquerors knife upon the Princess Rhaenyras forearm.

Gasps heard all around the room. Such unfortunate events one after another.
———————————————————————————
Baelon was atop his dragon, Alduin, Daenerys rode with Shiera and Maekar with Daemon. Their dragons not yet big enough to ride.

They were seen fly in overhead of driftmark and the ship that took Alicent, Viserys and their children home.

The cannibal letting out a roar that rocked the ship, seemingly intentional. Daemon Smirked as Shiera ordered the cannibal to fly higher as they flew home.

———————————————————————————
A/n yes Alduin is inspired from Skyrim the game.

Hope you enjoyed!