Family

A/n just a filler chapter for you guys between the relationship between shiera and daemon along with their children
——————————————————————————

Shiera sat next to Daenerys as she embroidered a small dragon. It was a long necked blue dragon, which was the dragon Daenerys hatched, one so similar to caraxes.

Daemon took pride knowing his daughter's dragon came from his. "Will you put this dragon on a piece of your clothing?" Shiera asked gently with a proud expression.

Daenerys was incredible at embroidery at such an age. It was her favorite thing to do, if she wasn't bonding with her dragon she was embroidering.

"No, I wanted to put it on one of your new black dresses, so you have me anywhere you go" Daenerys replied carefully continuing the tail of her dragon.

Shieras heart melted right then and there. She almost cried, "that's so sweet of you darling, any dress in mind?" She asked curiously moving to the floor infront of Daenerys.

"I think it would look amazing on your long silk dress" Daenerys looked up at her mother in admiration. Shiera just had a proud smile plastered upon her face. Daenerys was too good for their world.

"Well then, let me know when your done and you can add it yourself" shiera replied as a maester walked into the room.

"Princess Maekar wishes to see you out in the training field. Your grace" he said while holding his hands together.

"Have fun, my little dragon" Shiera said getting up from the floor with a soft smile.

Once shiera walked through the door, she watched as Baelon watched in amusement Maekar fall upon his arse, after Daemon knocked him down again.

"You're getting better, that's all that matters" Daemon reassured him, putting darksister away to greet shiera.

"Yes, but I feel like I should be much better at this" he said in desperation. Maekars eyes lighting up seeing his mother.

Daemon kissed Shiera, a gentle hand on her hip.

"My sweet boy, you have plenty of time, we do not plan on sending you to war anytime soon" shiera reassured him aswell. Both Baelon and Maekar smiling while going up to their mother for a hug.

"I am very proud of you both" Shiera declared, she was, they were kind but knew when they had to be demanding. Neither of them were anything like the greens.

Baelon and Maekar excelled in their studies and were on to be great swordsman. Perhaps even better than their father.

"Why don't you and Baelon train together" Daemon suggested while turning his attention to shiera.

"How is Daenerys?" Daemon asked, having not seen her all day.

"She is continuing her dragon embroidery" Shiera replied as the sound of swords hitting each other filled the area.

"Is that so?" Daemon smirked, She had made multiple designs for Daemons clothes as well.

"She plans to put it on my new silk dress that I have to get adjusted" Shiera replied as Maekar was knocked down again. She smiled when he got back up and continued to keep going.

"Such good children we have" Daemon said in amusement.

"We do, don't we" Shiera smiled as Daemons arm found its way around her waist.

"Do you want another one?" Daemon asked curiously. He had a smirk plastered upon his face yet again.

Shiera just rolled her eyes. "I'm content with what we have now, but if I do end up with child, I won't be opposed to another babe" shiera smiled up at Daemon was happy with the answer he got, he was just overall happy
———————————————————————————
A/n short but so sweet. I'm loving writing Daenerys already.