Dragons

It was about a year since driftmark and the saddening death of Lady Laena Velaryon. Shiera often let Laenas daughters stay especially Rhaena Incase she bonded with a dragon or one hatched.

Rhaena did eventually bond with a pink dragon, the small dragon was named morning, Rhaena loved the morning sunrises.

Shiera stood outside, walking towards a field where the cannibal, slept. A few of the baby dragons flew next to her always keeping her company.

Some of them even brought her shiny pieces of ore or anything shiny really. Shiera had a very large growing collection of rocks and silvers. She has an entire wall dedicated to them.

Most of the dragons were able to communicate with her through high Valyrian and gave her expressions which told her how they felt.

Shiera watched the cannibal lift his head tiredly, making her look like a small ant under the shade. "Bosa bantis?" Shiera asked moving her hand up to his face. Long night?

The cannibal grumbled while nudging his head against her as gently as he could, although she ended up falling backwards.

She giggled as he laid his head down in front of her, two dragons, one black and one grey rest on her shoulders while grasping her dress trying to pick her up. They both weighed less than Shiera, both small little dragons maybe a few months old.

"Issa byka helpers? Hm?" Shiera said standing up, the little dragons roaring in excitement thinking they were great helpers. Which they were in Shieras eyes, though Daemon sometimes was annoyed when he couldn't be alone with Shiera when he wanted. My little helpers?

She found it funny, Daemon did eventually still being a big baby fighting little dragons for her attention.

Shiera always helped around, either going outside to get firewood or crops for dinner, she felt useless and bored if she didn't. Even the children helped.

"Ivestragīs henujagon grumpy kesīr se jiōragon guēse syt tonight" shiera spoke quietly as the small dragons landed on her shoulders while running their heads against hers. Let's leave, grumpy here and get wood for tonight.
———————————————————————————
It was the middle of the night, Shiera had her head laid on Daemons bare chest, both of them calm and eased for the night, until shiera felt small claws against her stomach.

She lifted the blanket and noticed a little red dragon, resting between her and Daemon. She audibly giggled finally understanding what Daemon meant.

Daemon had woken up to her giggle and rolled his eyes at the sight. "They are like our children when they were young, always had to sleep by you" Daemon groaned.

"Well he looks like caraxes" shiera muttered while picking the dragon up.

"How did he even get in here?" Daemon asked while inspecting the dragon.

"Probably the open door" Shiera said looking up and nodding her head.

Daemon rolled his eyes as Shiera set the dragon above her head on her other pillows.

"Atleast he looks like caraxes" Daemon muttered while laying back down.

"Go back to sleep" Shiera said taking her spot back next to Daemon with a small stretch.
———————————————————————————
Shiera walked into the main library where the kids learned and studied. The little red dragon has yet to leave her side.

"I will be back, I must fine this little one's mother" Shiera said with a sigh, While Continuing through the castle.

She eventually found the mom, the dragon had to have hatched in the last few weeks, and should've still been near the mother.

Shiera was taking off her necklaces and getting ready for bed, once again.

Daemon walked up to her, his hands running up and down her sides, "I miss when you had a babe growing inside of you" Daemon muttered while he kissed down her neck, earning the tiniest moan from Shiera.

"Why's that?" Shiera asked leaning back into Daemons touch. Clearly having no intention to stop him.

"Just something about it that's so beautiful" Daemon replied swiftly. He adored the thought a women could create a human. It was an astonishing topic once you truly thought about it.

"Is 3 not enough for you?" Shiera asked with a smirk plastered upon her face.

"They are a handful themselves, but soon enough they will be doing their own things" Daemon said moving her hair out of his way. Slowly kissing down her collarbone that was visible in her freshly put on nightgown.

"That is true" Shiera said softly enjoying the gentle kisses from Daemon.
———————————————————————————
Daemon eventually got what he wanted although the dragons were far more protective of her once again, just like they were when she was pregnant with Maekar and Daenerys.

Shiera helped Baelon get his things ready to go spend time in dorne, with his betrothed. "Do write letters" Shiera said with a soft smile.

"I want letters from you too, mother. I wish to know when you go into labor" He replied raising his eyebrows. Shiera just smiled running her hand over her just now starting to shine through her dresses baby bump, Baelon would be gone for 5-6 moons

Shiera was already nearing 5 moons pregnant. "Do you have everything you need?" Shiera asked with a sigh

"I believe so, I will send note of if I forgot something I need" Baelon said as maesters, helped getting his things on the boat and his dragon was waiting for him.

"Very well, I do hope you enjoy your time" Shiera said smiling, her baby boy was growing up and it made her proud yet sad.

Shiera stood next to Daemon as Baelon departed from them, Daenerys cried when he said goodbye, she was never good at saying goodbye for a time. She always thought it meant forever.
———————————————————————————
Daenerys was incredibly sad after he left, so Shiera decided to take her on cannibal to Dorne for a few days. Daemon and Maekar agreed it would do her good.

The roar cannibal let out alerted them, that they had arrived and Daenerys was so happy to see Baelon even though they had only been apart for a moon.

Shiera and Daenerys stayed for a few days getting to know the family that ruled over dorne. Creating a welcoming bond.

———————————————————————————
A/n hope you enjoy this chapter, next time you see this lil family it will be around the time when Luke's legitimacy is questioned!

Mwah😘