Dont trust me

Shiera stood in the throne room in Valyria. Ravens had been sent to her alerting her of the dangers to come.
Shiera was in thought as Baelon walked towards her. "Mother?" He asked as Shieras eyes blinked and her head moved up to his level.

"Are you alright?" He asked with worried eyes. It was Very clear that Shiera was worried about something and it was probably obvious.

"I'm quite alright." Shiera said while setting her hand on his shoulder giving him a soft smile.

He was confused at her outfit he had seen her in riding attire but she never had a sword attached to her side.

"Do not tell me you plan to fight?" He said with a now serious expression.

"If I am challenged I must be prepared." Shiera said as the doors opened to see Daemon enter on full armor.

Shiera sighed in relief to see Daemon again who had went to Dragonstone for further instructions. He ended up leaving with none.

"What did she say?" Shiera asked Daemon as he continued up the steps.

"Nothing. I was given nothing. She is laboring. Nothing is to be done" Daemon said in annoyance.

"She cannot just let them have her throne." Shiera said fixing her stance.

"I don't know, my love. Maybe you can get to her?" Daemon said thinking shiera might possibly be the one to get something to do to stall the Hightowers.

"I can try." Shiera said looking at Baelon, she was terrified for her children.

Daemon and Baelon both watched as The cannibal ascended in the sky.
———————————————————————————
"The Princess Shiera Targaryen" a man called out as Shiera walked in to a room full of people around the table.

"Daemon was just here. Why are you?" Jace asked in a rude tone of voice.

"Watch how you speak to me" Shiera said looking down at him slightly. "I don't have to be here" Shiera said as Jace moved out of her way.

Shiera walked to the room where Rhaenyra was laboring. Seeing her cradling a babe, a stillborn babe.

Shiera sighed in response. Leaving the room and waiting for Rhaenyra.

They burnt the babe and crowned Rhaenyra. Shiera stood at the opposite side of the table Rhaenyra stood, her long braid leaning over her shoulder, and the circlet around her head glistening in the light.

Shieras purple eyes looked at Rhaenyra though her head still lowered and her arms stretchy along the table.

"My Queen," Shiera said whom was not at the funeral for the babe.

She still had yet to bend the knee. "It's good to see you Shiera" Rhaenyra spoke tilting her head.

"What brings you to Dragonstone" Rhaenyra continued questioning shiera.

"I need information on how you mean to fight this war of yours" Shiera said standing up fully. The orange light shimmering in the dimly lit room.

"I do not wish to burn kingslanding" Rhaenyra said while setting her goblet down.

"I didn't mean burn it down. I simply meant, how are you going to kill your enemies?" Shiera said lifting a brow. Jace was not enthused with the shiera acted but stayed quiet.

"I was hoping to get them to bend the knee." Rhaenyra answered with hope in her tone.

"Otto will never let that happen" Shiera said making it sound like killing them was the only option and it was. Rhaenyra wouldn't admit that until someone had to die.