Burn

Shieras armies had been put to use when Cole decided to come for her next after rooks rest.

Shiera was not having it and burnt over half of Cole's army to dust. He finally surrendered when he came face to face with The Cannibal.

Baelon had even joined in on burning them. Coke chose the wrong words to say to Shiera. The cannibal ate Criston Cole and his horse for a mid day snack.

Queen Rhaenyra had taken kingslanding after The battle in the gullet. Loosing her eldest son and her heir. Leaving her with 3 children.

There was no sight of Aegon until Aemond appeared and there they both were a mortally wounded sunfyre and vhagar in all her glory.

They did not act not until they had a small army, also not wishing to burn kingslanding because why would they?

Rhaenyra had fought off as many enemies who threatened her throne one of them will surprise you Aemond and vhagar were met with the same fate as Queen Rhaenys and Meraxes.

A formidable arrow straight through vhagars eye. The crash was said to be felt across the world. There was a permanent hole in the ground from where she landed.

Although Queen Rhaenyras reign did not last much longer. Aegon had taken her out as revenge for Aemond by Dragonfire.

Infact Shiera poisoned Aegon herself.

Shiera and Daemon lived out their last days in Valyria with their children, grandchildren and dragons.

House Targaryen thrived there but not in Westeros.

They were still as powerful even more so, but they never went to kingslanding to rule again. They ruled in Valyria a Separate Kingdom.

Queen Daenerys came from Queen Rhaenyras line.

She ruled but her children's were not fully Targaryen, and did not take the last name Targaryen.

The targaryens lost their seat on the iron throne but they were more feared and everyone wanted to be their ally.

———————————————————————————
Sorry this is the end! I loved writing this, if you wished it was longer I am so sorry but I have run out of ideas for this one. I might create more I have no idea. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for a fic idea about a character and Daemon!