Chapter 40

Xander's POV

"Hey dick cheese, how has your first month of adulting been?" Yuri asks me

"I'm gonna hang up if you keep calling me that." I glared at him through the phone

"Is everything okay at school?" He asked Suddenly

"Why?"

"Cause your room is a mess. You never neglect cleaning your space." He answered

He could only see my unmade bed but for me that was a sign I wasn't okay

"Oh, I just haven't found the time between sports and labs." I lied

"Are your classes hard?"

"Not necessarily. Just really time consuming. I geared high school courses towards majoring in structural engineering so now I'm kinda struggling in my bio and chem classes. I'm good at the math parts and I can memorize things perfectly fine but I struggle to focus."

"It might have something to do with the fact your heart isn't in it. Why did you switch majors anyways?"

"I wanna work at dad's company."

"Why?"

"I don't know cause it makes sense for me to stay in the family business like you and Adriana." I shrugged

"Al isn't pressuring you. None of us care what you major in so why are you making yourself struggle?"

"I can't be CEO but I wanna be someone great like dad. This is so embarrassing to say but dad is my role model and I want to follow in his footsteps. I don't have it in me to become a surgeon but I want to do what I can to increase the quality of someone's life through my research and medical advancement. I'm nowhere near as smart as you, Adriana, or dad, but I can do anything I set my mind to. Even if I struggle I know go have the best family in the world to support me."

"What are you majoring in now? I don't think you told me."

"Bioengineering with a focus in Nanoscience and Molecular Engineering."

"You might as well become a doctor."

"Maybe I will." I laughed

Our conversation was interrupted by banging on my door.

"Open up it's the RA."

"One sec." I put the call on mute so he wouldn't hear then I went and opened my door

My phone was propped up on my desk but he couldn't see the door so I didn't bother turning off the camera

"What Logan?"

"I received complaints about your dog being loud when you aren't home and aggressive to your roommate. On top of that she had her monthly and you left the blood on the floor after being asked politely to clean it. Considering you don't take your dog to and from class or practice I'd like to see documentation proving she is a service dog."

"Ask administration." I went to close my door

"Your dog peed in front of her door so you have to come out and sign a fine and housing probation form." He pushed my door open and entered my room

"GO FUCK YOURSELF! OR FUCK HIBAH SINCE YOURE SUCKING HER GHOST COCK! MY DOG HAS BEEN IN THE VET HOSPITAL ALL NIGHT AFTER SHE BROKE GLASS IN FRONT OF MY DOOR AND KICKED HER SO HARD SHE HAS THREE BROKEN RIBS! SHE MUSTVE PEED IN FRONT OF HER OWN DOOR! AND IVE TOLD YOUR ASS TO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM WHEN IM NOT FULLY DRESSED! DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU IM STILL A FUCKING MINOR! LEAVE ME ALONE OR ILL PRESS CHARGES AGAINST YOU ALONG WITH HIBAH!"