(11)

Lando's pov:

My phone buzzed just as I was about go to sleep.

Chilli 🌶️

She's staying over?

yeah

The keys will be ready Mon morning

huh huh

Whats that supposed to mean?

u know what it means

what?

come on

Carlos

okay okay fine

why aren't u sleeping? don't you have training with Oscar in the morning?

I do, yeah

also, I was hungry

I did see your story 😏

WHY THE SMIRK EMOJII?????

did you enjoy your sandwich mate? I'm sure it was lovely, wasn't it?

I hate you

but yes, it was pretty good

😏

GOD MATE GO TO SLEEP

Sunday morning :

I saw her asleep on the couch, with her hands tucked in between her legs and hair all across her face. I shook my head, chuckling at the sight in front of me. What is it with her and falling asleep on the couch? Why the couch when there is a perfectly good bed ready upstairs for her?

Such a lazy panda.

Keeping my hands on my hips, I sighed and started tiding up the table - keeping her laptop on one side, setting her sprawled out papers in a proper pile and specs as well as phone on the other. It was quite messy, she really needs to get organized while working. I'll be sure to annoy her with this later.

After finishing all of that, I quickly whipped up some breakfast. This time being extremely careful so that I don't burn the food. Being unsure of what y/n liked to eat in the morning, I made some coffee, scrambled eggs and bread - wrapping the plate with saran wrap to keep it fresh as I placed it on the counter.

It was about 10, Oscar should be here any minute for the training. I glanced back at y/n sleeping as I rang him

"Hello" he spoke from the other end, panting which indicated that he was definitely jogging to my place

"Why are u running? Anyways, don't ring the bell okay"

It was silent for a few seconds before he spoke, " sure. I'll be there in 5."

We were sitting on a bench by the garden. The chirping of birds and the sweet tune of a musician playing just a couple of feet away reached my ears. I always liked this part of the garden, it was quite secluded and not a lot of people passed by in the morning especially on a Sunday. Usually, Sundays were the days where we would lay off on the training a bit, working out at mine and then catching lunch afterwards. Sometimes, the others would also join but most of the time, it was just Oscar and me.

" Any reason why we are out here today?" Oscar asked snapping me of out my thoughts

Slouching back on the bench, I gazed ahead, " No reason."

He gave me a knowing look, I didn't even have to decipher what he meant. I very well knew. One of the reasons I didn't want to workout at home was because it would disturb y/n. We were kind of loud when we worked out at mine. Blasting music and having fun but y/n was asleep and I knew she needed that.

" You know y/n is staying over, right?" I asked, sitting up straighter and looking at him. Smirking, he nodded in positive, " Yeah, you told me about the key thing."

" So she's sleeping at the moment and.." I trailed off after that, not really completing my sentence

" Thus, working out here in the heat." he dramatically sighed, keeping his hand on his forehead

Scoffing at him, I gave him a push, " shut up"

" Let's go to that new cafe that's opened downtown" Oscar said as we walked down the street searching for a good place to get lunch

Raising an eyebrow at him, I gave him a questioning look. He's never really the one to recommend places to eat and when he does, let's just say they are not that great.

He smacked my arm, " That one was time." he groaned getting flashbacks of what happened that one time he recommended a place to eat

" You really want to start this off, again?" I emphasized on the again knowing how much it ticks him off

Rolling his eyes at my statement, he continued, " I came here with Lily the other day, the food is really really good. "

I smirked at him as he mentioned his girlfriend, whenever he does, he gets all shy and blushes.

" Missing her already?" I teased him harder. He didn't say anything, just shook his head at me.

I always say this when he mentions her and he always replies with - When you get a girlfriend, you'll understand.