(8)

Landos pov :

There was a light knock on the door. Twisting and turning around, I finally managed to get off the bed, opening the door I was met with the sight of Carlos, who seemed extremely fresh for someone who should likely be having a hangover right now.

" What?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes

" Get up mate, it's 4 in the evening"

" what?" I said again as Carlos opened his mouth to repeat himself, I waved at him, yawning once more, " No no,I heard you." I just couldn't comprehend that I slept for so long. Normally, I would get up by 11 or 12 on days I've partied but 4, that's late. Extremely late.

Carlos walked down but not before turning back, " foods ready, be down" he said

I groaned in agreement, desperately wanting to go back to sleep but decided against it.

Putting on a white sleeveless tee-shirt, a yawn escaped my mouth as I sat on the table. Looking around, I asked Carlos, who put fresh pancakes onto the plate in front of me, pouring some syrup onto them, I took a bite as I spoke, " Where are the others?"

Carlos drying his hands with the towel hung on the rack replied, " Oscar, George and Alex have gone to get some food and coffee and-"

Before he could complete I intervened, " Where's y/n? she still asleep?"

" let me complete Lando" he answered, chuckling as he shook his head at me

I pointed my fork at him, waving it in the air, gesturing him to continue, " She's sleeping there on the couch." he gestured behind me, my head snapped back, wondering how I didn't catch notice of that, " Why is she sleeping there?" I questioned turning back to the boy who took a seat in front of me taking a bit of the pancakes, " She woke up early, later Max and her were chilling and then both of them feel asleep there"

Both?

I tipped my chair back, holding the table with one hand so I wouldn't fall

" Mate" Carlos said, propping his hands up on the table, " What's going on?"

I looked at him, titling my head to one side, shrugging my shoulders

" You and-" he lifted his head, indicating what he was trying to say, as I looked back seeing y/n asleep on the couch. Turning back to him, I understood where he was going with this, "Nothing. What's going on?"

He pointed a finger at me, " That's exactly what I'm asking."

Smacking his finger back down, I shook my head, denying whatever fantasy was cooking up in his mind but that didn't seem to bother him as he shot me a smirk.

y/n pov :

My eyes slowly opened, immediately being met with low shouts and whispers.

I rubbed them, getting the sleep out of my eyes. Sitting upright, I felt my left had ache badly. I must have slept in a very bad position. How long was I asleep for though? The answer to that question was met

" Evening, sleeping beauty" George's voice rang in my ears, who was the first one to notice me

All the boys were sat in a circle, playing uno. Trying their best to be quiet well as much as they could. I shot him a nod, " What's the-" my voice cracked as I cleared my throat, rubbing my left arm, " What's the time?"

" It's 5, why?" Charles spoke

"5?" I mumbled receiving nods from them

Shit. Its 5. SHIT