Ch.86 [ Saving Grace ]

A young woman could be spotted calmly walking with a box through a main street of a station. She was walking around with a kind smile and looked around at the buildings. 'Now now now.' she kept walking as she found a nice cafe which was decorated with a red sun.

"Please, one black. Sugar and milk." She said and quickly paid for her coffee as she then sat down waiting for her order.

'I wonder how Young Lord is doing right now.' Azeria hummed to herself as she took out a hair band and fixed her blue hair into a low ponytail. She held the box close to her 'If I won't make it before he goes down. Then he'll die.'

She was fiddling nervously now with the box, as this was the only saving grace for her Young Lord that she could see.

Unless she manages to give him these. The only vision in her eyes is...

an image.

Of the young monarch. Of William dead.

As she was sitting there and slowly sipping on her coffee. She noticed how an MPO uniform walked in with a grumbling mutters. "Damn wrs..."

'wrs?' Azeria thought to herself as she was close to finishing the coffee. She stood up and walked out of the coffee shop.

'W.R.S!' She had her eyes widened. As the restaurant she was in, was on other side to MPO building.

She burst in sprint with the box in her arms.

/

Finally arriving at the station- She could hear an eerie silence.

'I can't see inside?' she thought to herself as everything seemed dark. Gently and lightly opening the door, her senses were assaulted by stench of blood 'Fuck!' she swore in her mind and rushed in as she saw a vision. A humanoidal ant attacking her from behind. "I'm on your side!" She instantly turned and lightly opened the box- As actually the ant that was behind her stopped its claws right in front of her eyes.

The ant clicked at her. "I am one of people under Young Monarch! Those are pieces of him I brought-"

*tt tup.*

"What did you say?" She then heard a male voice. It was someone clearly from MPO by the attire. He instantly dashed for her but in that same moment for all the walls, ceiling, ground and from next to her. All the shadows jumped at the man. "LITTLE SHITS!"

She observed how unpredictable and relentless were shadows of the Shadow Monarch himself. Willing to complete the orders they were given.

Amidst the battle, one Soldier snuck out in full plated. It had a single long red feather as it motioned for the woman to follow.

They quickly ran to the back of the building {You are on our Liege's side.} It was question yet confirmation as she understood the monster tongue. {I am!} She responded in same tongue as the shadow brought her into a specific spot. {We can't go with elevator, it's laced with magics. And from that man other shadows are disposing off-} They all felt a strange tremor from below.

{Young Lord!/My King!} The two screamed as they started digging through the ground. Quickly they made it past normal things such as concrete, steel and tungsten but stopped at- "Nahaldrium?!" She said in disbelief. "And so much... it'll take a bit" She muttered to herself.

But they were soon joined by every other Shadow who were previously fighting {The man fled Igris, but we can feel someone more terrifying approaching.} A massive shadow with a pair of wings approached ignoring the girl.

{*Kiekkke* You girl!} The ant pointed its fingers at her. Her eyes widened as she properly stood up and made a polite bow {Excuse me for lack of manners Marshalls! I am Azeria! One who desires to follow Young Lord.}