Headaches

What is the definition of love? Love to Barron is something to be earned, and love is deserved to the right people. Something she had to learn when she was younger in her first years of life. As her father is not present, and her mother is living on child support. Barron had a rough life. However, Barron kept living she knew it wasn't her mother's fault. By the age of 16, Barron would go out every day during summer to perform on the streets of NYC. And that is where she remains to this day as a 30 year old. Yet she has not given up on her dream. This is where Barrons story begins.....

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~》

One groggy morning, Barron wakes up with discomfort. As she sits up, a scorching headache rages through her head.

"Dang. I didn't think I drank that much last night, "she muttered under her breath.

"Well , actually, you did. Quite a lot." Said a distinct voice who so happens to be her roommate, Dasiy. A red-headed girl who is also in the music business.

"Gee, thanks, Izzy." She sighed, "What did you need anyway?"

"Oh yes. I had your phone last night, and it was going off crazy. And I heard you waking up so I came to give it to you, so you can see who is so obsessed with you." She stated.

"Oh ok," Barron said as she took the phone back, "I know you have to leave soon, but could you drop me off at the same corner today?"

"Yup, get ready leaving in twenty." She called as she left the disheveled girl in her bed.

Barron got out of bed and walked over to her closet and pulled out, to be considered her favorite outfit, just some black jean shorts and an orangeish tank top.

After getting dressed. She grabbed all of her equipment, including her battery pump, tripod, music stand, and her two guitars and their stands.

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~》
20-minute drive later

She got all of the stuff out of Izzy's car and said goodbye to her. Barron took out her phone to post that she was there performing. What she hadn't realised was that she never looked at her phone when Izzy told her to. Turns out she gained over 10k followers on Instagram. But pure shock, she wanted to know why the sudden followers. She looked further and realized that someone famous reposted her reel of her singing Sucker by Jonas Brothers. However, that famous person was actually the Jonas Brothers. Barron came to the conclusion to deal with it later because she still had to perform in that moment. She posted on her story that she was going to be there and performing.

Finally, she started with some simple songs until someone came up to her.

"Excuse me, can you play, What a Man Gotta do by Jonas Brothers, please?" Questioned a little girl who seemed to be at least six.

"Of course! Let me get set up." Barron notified the little girl.

Barron set up everything to play this song that was requested, and just like that, she started, and everything seemed to be normal.

Cut my heart about one, two times
Don't need to question the reason, I'm yours
I'm yours
I'd move the Earth or lose a fight just to see you smile
'Cause you got no flaws, no flaws
I'm not tryin' to be your part-time lover
Sign me up for that full-time, I'm yours
All yours

For some weird reason, a lot more people seemed to be there when Barron looked up for a second. However, it didn't seem to bother her because she was getting more tips as there were more people. So she continued to sing.