Am i obsessed?

Barron P.O.V

I woke up in my bed feeling like on the top of the world. I was reminiscing on the memories of last night.

Last night

After Kevin and Dani left with Alena, me and Joe got the pizza and started to relax on the couch. He pulled up nextflix and put on some rom-com.
I was watching the movie when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I look over to Joe and see him just looking at me.  I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Watcha lookin at?" I smirked at him

"Oh, you know the show. And the view." He smirked right back

"Man, I must be mistaken. Where is the  show at? Am I the show or is this rom-com the show?" I gloated at him

"Well, it's you. It's you all of the time." He remarked as he turned back to the movie. I didn't like that he turned his head as he said that to me, so I turned his head back to me. I gently pressed my lips to his. And I slowly looked back at the movie. After the kiss, we did really speak but just really basked in the presence of each other.  After the movie, I looked at Joe and said,

"Mhm, I should get going it's going to be late." I hummed

"Yeah, here, let me help you leave." He states. He walked me to the door. We hugged for a very long time until I felt like I needed to go. I walked to my  car and headed home.

Present Day

I slowly got out of bed and got dressed in a cute tennis dress. I quickly pulled out my phone to text Dani that I'm ready to go out with her. After I texted her a quick hello and confirmation that we are meeting up at 11 a.m., She agreed. At 10 a.m., I left the house and headed to the hotel Dani was staying at. Once I arrived there, Dani came out and hopped in my car, and we headed to a cafe so we could eat first then shop.

3 hours later

We got all of our bags in my car. And when I say we had a lot of bags. We had a lot of bags. I think I got 13 total bags from six different stores. And Dani got 7 bags from six stores. We got back to the hotel, and Dani told me to come inside so I could meet Valentina. As we were walking up to the hotel, we could heat more than one voice

"Joe, Nick wasn't being serious. He's just being your little brother and annoying you." Kevin argued.

"Yeah. Well, she's just a friend. She probably doesn't even like me back, you know." Joe argued back. He's talking about me. I know he has to be because Dani told me that all he talked about was how cute I am and how he wants to get to know me more.  We decided to come in unannounced to throw them off. Dani entered first, and all we heard was.

"Shut up, Dani is home. And don't embarrass me, please." Joe plead.

"Fine, but we aren't done  talking about her." Nick stated

"About who?" I finally spoke up. All three men seemed to jump slightly at the knowledge of her presence in the hotel room. "What did you guys see a ghost? geez." 

"Uh, no, we were just talking. And don't worry about that. We were just talking nonsense. How was the trip?" Joe questioned, trying to deflect the situation.

"Oh my gosh, it was so good! I have to show you later, but I got these really cute Converse at the Converse store. They are like a forest green color, and I plan on stitching some of my lyrics on them! And I got some new straps from my guitars!" I rambled about.

"Sounds great! How about you, darling?" Wondered Kevin.

"It was great! I love hanging with another girl. We gossiped about these lame guys I always have to hang around with. And I got a few things for the girls and I got you a few shirts." Dani stated as she shrugged.

I stayed about a few more hours. I met Nick formally, and we all just chatted as the girls played in another room. Soon, I got really sleepy, so I leaned my head on Joe's shoulder, knowing he wouldn't mind. Soon, I drifted asleep with the sound of the conversation.

《~~~••••~~~~~•••~~~•••~~~~•••~~~~》     A/N: Hey. Sixth chapter. Remember, vote  and comment what you liked
                        ~Josie