One More Show

Six months later

Barron P.O.V

"I cant find it. nowhere. I swear I just put it here." I proclaimed

"I FOUND IT!!" Izzy ran out of her room. She hands me my left sparkly boot.

"Why was it in your room Daisy Mary Peters?"

"Uhm, I might have used it hehehe for my club last week."

"Gurl, I told you not to wear these. I told you I have a pop up show today ."

"I know, but I couldn't help it, i sorry. really I just couldn't resist. Also do you have to move out? I am going to miss you. "

"Yes, I know but I need to build my own life. I'm 30 years old now trust me. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for my future." 

"I know, just don't forget me alright? when you become big and famous." she puts a hand on her shoulder.

"I promise. plus I will still be in New York just a different part of the town." I grabbed her hand. I pulled her into a hug and we both cried a little. "Also here is a ticket for my show tonight. Pit seat. I have to have the best for you lol. Man after today I'll be out of this apartment. I cant believe it."

"Ugh, I can. you can stop eating my Nutella finally."

"Haha, I got to get going. I really hope you are there tonight. Joe and the family couldn't make it so I counting on you." We hug one last time and I venture off to my set where I preforming.

_____________-____________-___________

Izzy P.O.V

As soon I know shes actually gone I whip out my phone and immediately call Joe.

"Hey shes gone! Y'all can start heading over now. She has no clue."

"Alright let me wrangle them up and we will start heading over there."

"Kk, see ya soon."

I ended the call and wait for them to get here. About 25 minutes later they showed up. I hug each kid and smile at the adults. We just talked together before we had to get going. I talked with Barron's manager beforehand and we devised a plan where Joe will interrupt Barron sing and start singing baby by Justin Bieber.

__________-____________-_________

Barron P.O.V 

I start to sing one of my newest songs

"Ok guys this is my newest song, bleachers."

As the music began I noticed that it was the wrong melody. I walked over to the sound guy and asked him what was wrong. He ushered me back out on stage and that when I heard Joe singing Baby to my crowd. I talk into my mic,

"Security." he finished up the song and I instantly jumped into his arms. I was so glad to see him however he did lie to me but I bet it was for a good reason. we finished up the pop up shop together by singing, This is Me, from Camp rock.

We get off stage and I pushed him.

"You jerk what are you doing here." he giggled

"Oh, you know. Supporting my girlfriend at her pop up show. Aren't you happy to see me?" he opened his arms up. I jump into his arms.

"Of course. I just hate how you had to lie to me. "

"I know and I sorry but I have some people to make up for it."

"Wait is Kev and Nick here?"

"Yes along with the gang."

"TINI, ALENA, AND MALTI?" he simply nodded his head and I sprinted towards the lounge and that's where I find the small girls. I rush over to them giving big hugs. 

"Oh, hi girls. I missed you so so much. I need to get you guys shirts. Oh and I'm selling bracelets too." I take their hands as I guide them to the vender so I can  get them merch. "Oh and Pri, Dani, and Izzy come join us."

The boys looked at each other.

____________-___________-___________

"uh what was that?" Nick asked

"Ugh shes mad that I told her we wouldn't be here and we came."

"Trouble in paradise." Nick whispered in Kevin's ears. I rolled my eyes and we headed over to the girls. I walk behind Barron and put my arms around her waist. Thankfully she didn't pull away. However she did the quite opposite, she leaned into me and gave me kisses along my jaw. I kissed her head in response. Once everyone was content, we headed to dinner as a family. We tried to get Izzy to join but she said she had something planned tonight. We headed to this nice little diner and we all got content.

We headed back to our own places but before Barron could go to her apartment I stopped her.

"Hey uh can you come with me for a second. I wanna do something before tonight ends." i reach for her hand. She lets me take her hand and i guide her to my car. As we got closer to the location I had her cover her eyes. Little did she know the reason why Izzy couldn't join us tonight is because she was helping me with something very important and she was the only one who knew because I had to have her permission. I pulled up to a meadow and I run to the other side of the car and open her door for her. She jumped out of the bronco and saw the lights and blankets in the meadow.

"For me?"

"Yeah this has to be special. Izzy helped set it up. come on race you there."

________-_________-________

Barron P.O.V

I wanted to win the race so I faked falling and hurting my foot.

"Ouch, Joe my foot."

He comes running over here and quickly looks at it. I fake winced and made him to think I was hurting. When I knew his guard was down I took off running and ended up getting there first.

"HA! I win! loser," 

"Th-ats not fa-ir. you tr-icked me."

"All is fair in love and war. cutie."

"Still not fair."

"Whatever. This place is beautiful. When did you have time to find this place? It's gorgeous." I walked over to a flower to look at it. I noticed that Joe hasn't answered me. I turn to find him staring at me. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked

"Uh I brought you here for a reason. I wanted to ask a question."

"Uh ok? What is it."

He pulled something out of his pocket I could see. My heart raced and I started to cry.

"Uhm, Barron Olivia Moore would you like to--"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! thanks for reading so far! We are almost to a thousand reads???????? I can't believe it thanks so much! XOOXOX

                                                                                      ~ Josie p.s. so sorry its a cliffhanger