NewsFlash

Joe P.O.V

I sat on the couch after putting alena down for the night. I picked up my phone and looked at her contact, 'Barron 💋💌'. I stared at the screen for a good 10 minutes before actually starting to typing something and deciding not to be a wimp.

Joe
Hey! Barron, this is Joe. Did you get home? Also, if you are still up to hang out tomorrow, I am free around 2. You can come to my house and we can just watch some Netflix and chill.

I can't believe I just wrote that. What a stupid way to ask out a girl. I put down my phone and walked to my kitchen to find something to distract myself from the frustration I felt on myself.

Barron P.O.V
I sat next to Izzy and pulled the blanket on top of me. I glanced at the show she was watching before placing my book in front of me to read while she was finishing up her show. After Izzy finished that episode, she looked over at me.

"Hey. What movie did you want to watch?" She smiled brightly at me

"Eh. Something other than scary. We've watched scary movies the whole week." I said, glancing up from my book.

She scoffed and reluctantly turned on the notebook, another movie we are addicted to, and settled into the movie. Halfway through the movies, my phone rang once indicating that there was a new text message. I picked up my phone to see a text message from an unknown number. I opened my phone to see,

Unknown number
Hey! Barron, this is Joe. Did you get home? Also, if you are still up to hang out tomorrow, I am free around 2. You can come to my house and we can just watch some Netflix and chill.

O M G, I KNEW IT WASN'T A DREAM.  I jumped off the couch and scrambled to Izzy, and showed her the text.

"I don't believe it. You weren't lying. Huh, what a messed up day. Sorry for doubting you. That's great for you." She said, sounding very disappointed.

I brushed off how she was acting and immediately texting Joe back

Barron💋💌
Hey. Of course 2 works. And I do think Netflix and chill is perfect. it sounds like something I need right now. Thank you for watching me today by the way. It means a lot and I'm really grateful. Also thank you and your brothers for making me blow up. Apparently who know reposting one reel can make you famous.

I sigh in content with my answer. I refocus my gaze on the screen and watch the rest of the movie.

After the movie was over I headed to bed. I stared at the ceiling with a dark stare. I couldnt stop think about why Izzy looked so sad. But I realized that it was because she saw me so happy when she just broke up. I agreed with myself to apologize to her in the morning. However for now, I need to sleep to be in a good mood for tomorrow.

Joe P.O.V

I sat back on the couch after getting a small bowl of gummy worms. I turned on Jumanji and focus on the movie. I was just getting to the very end when I got ding on my phone.

Barron 💋💌
Hey. Of course 2 works. And I do think Netflix and chill is perfect. it sounds like something I need right now. Thank you for watching me today by the way. It means alot and I'm really grateful. Also thank you and your brothers for making me blow up. Apparently who know reposting one reel can make you famous.

I felt so relieved that she didn't think that was so cringe. I decided that it was to late to answer her and so I agreed on answering tomorrow. I plugged in my phone on the night stand and got into bed. I pulled my songbook onto my lap and looked at all the old songs we wrote when we were in loved with the girls in Disney like Selena, Miley, and Demi. Now look at me with this silly little crush on a girl who sings for a lifestyle on a street corner. Newsflash I wasn't always the one who had luck in relationships so I hope I don't mess this one up and will be able to snag her.

《~~~~~~•••~~~~~~•••~~~~~~•••~~~~~》
A/N: Hey! Fourth chapter. Im trying to spit out a constance about of chapters so people will read this story. But thank you for reading. Vote and comment! Hope you like it so far.
                 ~Josie