Back at it

Barron P.O.V 

Today is my last night in bed rest. I've been stuck in my bed for nine days. Izzy would not let me leave my bed alone, even if i did need to go to the bathroom. She was so protective of me after the incident. I finally was able to get out of the bed alone to go to the bathroom. I stood in the bathroom looking at myself. I was taking all of my features. My brown hair, blue eyes, freckles scattered across my nose and cheeks,  and my wispy bangs. I stare at my face wishing to change it so badly. I lean over to grab my phone and to open my messages. I click on Joe's profile and quickly send a text.

Barron 💋💌

Hey... Joe are you up to call? I'm feeling pretty down rn and I need a pretty face to make me more cheerful.

Joe 🤠

Hey, ofc. I'll ft you in like five minutes. remember that you are the most beautiful girl ever and you should never think poorly of yourself!  also I just door dashed ice cream to you rn, bc I know you always need ice cream to cheer up.

I smiled at his response. He has always been so sweet to me and he always knew how to cheer me up. I soon get an incoming call from Joe so I set up my phone and accept the call.

"hey beautiful, now I am fully yours, go on" he started

"heh, hey. I just needed to hear your voice I miss you so much. I wanted to call you because I super bored with myself. Like I hate how I look. I need something new, yuh know?" 

"Yeah ig, kinda how I said I didn't want straight hair and went back to curly?"

"Yeah but I would be more cuter you know but  I was think more of dying it? I have some old-" I pulled some dye from under my counter, " dye that I bought but never used. It's not a beautiful color but its not the worst. And its something new."

"Red?!??! That would be so stellar. Yes. Do it now on ft. I don't care how long it takes." he laughs

"Ok, I know how much you miss me so I guess. also thanks for the ice cream. I love superman." he laughs and we continue on with the night I was just sitting in my bathroom on call with dye in my hair. We were cracking jokes with each other and making light banter. I guess I never knew how much effect one person can have on another's life. Joe just makes me so happy and warm inside. He makes me feel something that other people can't. I think I have a big crush on him but I told him I wasn't ready. but I am now. But I don't know how to tell him. Until I blurted, 

"ILIKEYOUALOTBUTIFYOUDONTLIKEMEBACKITSFINE."

"whoa, whoa, whoa. slow down. you like me?"

"YESBUTIFYOUDON-"

"hey I like you too. I wouldn't be on call for you for at least three hours now. I was just waiting for you to be ready." My face softens and I crack a cheeky smile and look at him. "hey I would take the dye out now it's been thirty minutes. but also tomorrow you join us again, so how about we talk about us tomorrow ok?"

"You are so right, about both things. but imma end the call. you have a performance in an hour and you need to hang out with your brothers."

"Ok, be safe. I'll see you tomorrow and text me later."

"ok bye see ya."

I end the call. I look at my wet newly dyed hair. I quickly dye it and give it a shape up. I quickly sent a picture to Joe and put her phone away. she climbs into bed and falls asleep.

The next day

I stepped off the plane with my sunglasses on. Thank goodness I dyed my hair without telling my fans because nobody knows what I look like other than Joe. Which is why he is the one who is picking me up from the airport. I see him by bagagge claim with my suitcases at his hip looking for me. As soon as he spots me, I run towards him and engulf him in a hug a little too hard. We stood there in a hug for about two minutes before we pulled apart smiling at each other.

"Hey, pretty hair. I love it in person. but I missed you so much." he stated.

"Hey, thanks. I missed you too. now lets get going before the paps come around. I don't feel like being called a side chick again." I chuckled.

"Trust me, if anything the next thing will be you being my ACTUAL chick." I start to blush as he holds my hand tightly. we were now in the car and we were heading to the concert location tonight where I will be performing for the first time since the accident. Apparently when I was gone, everyone was asking about me.  But since tonight is special the boys made me a custom jersey to wear. My stylist was chosen  by Joe of course. And my stylist was fully aware of the jersey and had ideas and was just waiting for me. 

As we got to the location I jumped out of the car because I heard that Nick has Malti tonight and she is in the audience with Pri. Which is funny enough I haven't met either of them. However Joe mentioned meeting them tonight before the show.

I got into the building heading straight to my dressing per request by me. I quickly got changed into my jersey, which I loved, and cute leather pants with gems on them. then Joe came and walked me to the room where everyone was. Once I entered the room everyone looked over and gasped.

" OH MY DOUBLE M G. YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!!! ITS BEEN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!" Jinjoo screamed. I giggled and answered all of their questions. I formally got to meet Pri and Malti. The rest of the time we caught up on what I missed and what I have been doing. Turns out  I've done a lot the past week.

2 hours later

I was on the side of the stage waiting for my entrance video. and all I could think about was that I was Back at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Hey guys I changed the cover  to be more cutesy and less amateur cover so I hope yall like it!

                                                                                ~Josie